Who killed Pages this time? ... [you] did!

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Really want to post this as a response, but ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Con-fucking-gratulations. We are not obligated, by any means, to provide you with illegal subtitles to your Japanese cartoons.

Fansubbing is and will always be a hobby for us, and if we don't feel like it, we aren't doing it. In fact, most of us pretty much have moved on from fansubbing as a whole, so... TL;DR... Fuck off.

(Plus, we've been dead for god knows how long? How much patience do you have anyway?)

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Who wants to handle this. I think I'm just going to be super aggressive about it.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Hm... maybe this sounds more professional?

By saying we're lazy, you are implying that we are obligated to provide you illegal subtitles to your Japanese cartoons.

Let me provide you with a key piece of information: We are not obligated to give you anything.

We are also not obligated to respond to insulting behavior kindly.

If you didn't realize that we have been an inactive group for multiple years now, I truly apologize for your extreme amounts of optimism and lack of observation skills.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
I'm going to ignore him.

If he has the audacity to call us "retards", he deserves to be ignored and disregarded.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Code:
Full Retards here who thinks they are everything becuz they can do a little shit.
Fuck your mom bitchies!

They sound like they're from 4chan.