Who killed Pages this time? ... [you] did!

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Yeah, it does, but it's weird for a Tales game, usually they're action RPGs, but that looks like a Tactical RPG.

It's a non-canon crossover though, so they can pretty much do anything with it and as long as the gameplay is fine it should be good. Though really hope they remove the damn dependence on side quests from Radiant Mythology. That almost killed that game.
tactical rpg is FINE BY ME

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Ah, please do. I always need new recipes. Especially cheap easy things to make.

Like that Ramen thing you reblogged on tumblr recently. I am probably going to eat a lot of that.
Remember to use gluten-free noodles. That's the only reason why it's gluten-free.

Like I use wheat noodles, with the same general concept.

But yeah.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Remember to use gluten-free noodles. That's the only reason why it's gluten-free.

Like I use wheat noodles, with the same general concept.

But yeah.

Yeah, I had an incident with accidentally eating like 4 servings of wheat noodles once and I'm incredibly paranoid about making sure I have the right noodles. Very difficult to confuse rice and wheat noodles though thankfully.

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
Yeah, I had an incident with accidentally eating like 4 servings of wheat noodles once and I'm incredibly paranoid about making sure I have the right noodles. Very difficult to confuse rice and wheat noodles though thankfully.
There's such thing as rice noodle?

Futamaru

Staff member
It's easy to differentiate between wheat or rice noodle here. White is rice, yellow is wheat.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Yeah.

Have you ever tried... mung bean noodles or whatever they're called. They're made from green mung beans. And are similar to rice noodles, but come out with a significantly nicer texture.

Futamaru

Staff member
Yeah.

Have you ever tried... mung bean noodles or whatever they're called. They're made from green mung beans. And are similar to rice noodles, but come out with a significantly nicer texture.

It's called "dong fen". Or "so-uun" or ("so-hoon") here... One of my favoutites but rather expensive.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
It's easy to differentiate between wheat or rice noodle here. White is rice, yellow is wheat.

Depends on the type. Some are clear, but some try to emulate standard noodles:
gluten-free-spaghetti-pasta.jpg