Who killed Pages this time? ... [you] did!

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
What is the back story of Arc-V?

Uhhhhhhhhh... Main character, Sakaki Yuya is a... dueling... performer? ...Carnival... Duelist.... Something like that... He likes to duel in a way that makes people smile. His dad was that type of duelist as well. I guess one day his dad was supposed to duel a strong duelist in a giant... stadium, but didn't show up. So... I forget how many years later, Yuya is dueling the same guy his father "ran away" from....

Ask Volt.

Pretty much this. Yuya aims to make people smile. When the Motion Figure System at You Show Duel School breaks down, Yuya gets a chance to duel Strong Ishijima, the current Action Duel Champion, and the man who has held the title for three years, since Yuya's father disappeared.

As with every YGO, there will be shit flying soon enough, and the happy OP/ED will feel like a punch to the gut.

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
Oh and Yuya's dad was the champion before he disappeared....idk if that'll be important, but it might???

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
bahaha, fell off my bike yesterday... landed on my face.

Split my lip, cut my chin, gouged my elbow, and skint up my knee \o/

So stupid. Especially when people ask me what happen...

Not even sure how I fell. I just remembering fall and thinking, "Fuck, this is gonna hurt."

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest

Not even sure how I fell. I just remembering fall and thinking, "Fuck, this is gonna hurt."
Ah, that's not good.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
There's a lot of series that look really interesting this year as well. I can never finish a lot of them though.

I always end up putting video games as higher priority and sort of abandon them by ep 8…..

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Except if I really like the series. Like I did with Hataraku Maou-sama and Beyond the Boundary.

Those two were really great.

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member

Are... You... Okay?