Who killed Pages this time? ... [you] did!

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
They're adorable though.

b1b748a825df5eb295f9090f0c9acddc808486414.png

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
give me a bit time to think of a text
Yeah, I wish he could of done what he wanted from the beginnin. I feel like the manga would of not had so many unanswered questions if he hadn't of had to crowbar the action stuff into the harem series. Still, I love it either way.

UQ Holder at least has a much better start than Negima, so I get the feeling we probably won't have to worry much. I get the feeling we will never get an answer to who ended up with Negi in UQH. I have heard that the author always favored Yue, so there is that.

Well, we DO know who he took - even if it contracts the ending in my eyes - I can tell you in skype if you want (so I don'T spoiler anyone)

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Well, we DO know who he took - even if it contracts the ending in my eyes - I can tell you in skype if you want (so I don'T spoiler anyone)

Go ahead, but it was never canonically proven. Even the graves in UQ Holder don't really prove anything besides his descendant married the descendant of what's her face's kid.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
soulyikumjtynhtg I was hoping I could read UQ Holder without needing to read Negima.... 'Cause I'm lazy. But damn.

Technically you can as the plot is pretty separate from Negima, but it explains why Evangeline is such a big deal a lot better and a bit about Magia Erebea. Also, how exactly the world came to be the way it is.

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
Technically you can as the plot is pretty separate from Negima, but it explains why Evangeline is such a big deal a lot better and a bit about Magia Erebea. Also, how exactly the world came to be the way it is.
Yeah... Shit I'm actually curious about... So....

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
...and I've been spending a little bit too much time with the friends I've made on Skype I think.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
I like the one FPS game with team deathmatch styled stuff is a game where you play as mechs.

I love Hawken so much.