Who killed Pages this time? ... [you] did!

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest

tumblr_mrfrqxK8dA1rw47iyo1_500.gif

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Also, if we don't see Touta go full Magia Erebea I am going to be incredibly disappointed. It's one of my favorite things from Negima.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Pretty sure they will though, since that was a part of mastering it in Negima. I feel like he'll take it a different direction compared to how Negi did though.

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
give me a bit time to think of a text
Yeah, I'm pretty late:
Greg, you have my condolences too...

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
Pretty sure they will though, since that was a part of mastering it in Negima. I feel like he'll take it a different direction compared to how Negi did though.

Well, Negima only started as Comedy because Ken Akamatsu was made do it against his will; He later began to slowly transform Negima into the Shounen action he wanted to make.

I loved Negima, but yeah... I hope UQ doesn't get an similiar disappointing ending. You could feel that it was rushed and a lot of questions where left unanswered:/

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
Well, Negima only started as Comedy because Ken Akamatsu was made do it against his will; He later began to slowly transform Negima into the Shounen action he wanted to make.

I loved Negima, but yeah... I hope UQ doesn't get an similiar disappointing ending. You could feel that it was rushed and a lot of questions where left unanswered:/

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
and yeah, I'm tired - I noticed when clicking on Reply instead of edit and only noticing upon posting ^^"""

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator

Yeah, I wish he could of done what he wanted from the beginnin. I feel like the manga would of not had so many unanswered questions if he hadn't of had to crowbar the action stuff into the harem series. Still, I love it either way.

UQ Holder at least has a much better start than Negima, so I get the feeling we probably won't have to worry much. I get the feeling we will never get an answer to who ended up with Negi in UQH. I have heard that the author always favored Yue, so there is that.