Who killed Pages this time? ... [you] did!

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
Well... I have problem understanding his plot. And his style doesn't appeal to me.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Well... I have problem understanding his plot. And his style doesn't appeal to me.

This one's plot was fairly simple. A lament that someone who dreamed of making planes had to make weapons to fulfill it. It sort of just follows the life of the designer of what would become the Mitsubishi Zero with a tragic love story thrown into it for no real reason (even though it did make me cry, but I am weak).

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
If you have any sort of engineering or aircraft knowledge, like historical stuff, or if you're a Miyazaki fan I highly recommend it.
See, I might watch it for the planes.

But rarely am I motivated to watch Miyazaki movies in general.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Hmm... Job interview Thursday. If I get a 2nd job, that'll make things a bit less... Impossible? Right now, after taxes, I only make $680. I only get to keep $635 of it past things I have to pay (phone, 2 year contract. Monthly fee for my Payroll card) rent in this area is around $700... Soo... Yeah. 2nd job will give me another $600/month to cover rest of rent, utilities, have some food / travel money. That is, if I can find a place with $25k in debt in collections (horrible credit)

If I get a 2nd job though, that kind-a locks me into living here for a bit... I really want to leave Michigan though ;_;

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Hmm.. Got a 2nd job. Now to find a place to live ;x Wish credit didn't matter for apartment rentals ;_;