Who killed Pages this time? ... [you] did!

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Mehr... Soo.. Despite the fact that neither of us are financially ready (nor do we have a place to live) looks like my bf is moving here next month. I 'could' (never would) stay in my living situation and let him be homeless, but, obviously I wouldn't do that... Seemingly best option atm is a motel in town that charges weekly rent for $160. I make $170/week (depending on hours, sometimes I make $210...) so it's (barely) doable if they have open rooms / don't do credit checks... There's so many variables though... Plus he's 16, so can't get married without parental consent, which even if he got, Michigan isn't a legal gay marriage state... So we'd have to move with limited funds, and then I'd have no income ;_;

I have no idea what to expect out of my life starting next month... then again, nothing really new in my life? <.< *shrug* If I'm not around ^ is why. Wish me luck I guess? xD

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
But then, how are you going to have your meals if you pay almost all of your income to the motel?

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Not sure, that's why I said we're not financially ready ,_, Been trying to talk him out of it but he's being stubborn.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
*shrug* hopefully I'd be eligible for food assistance. I can eat free at work (usually) so I'd let him have all/most of the food money. Plus sometimes I get 1-2 extra days a week. Obviously I'm looking for a 2nd job, and hopefully before too long he'd be able to get one. (Visa and or we get married and he can be citizen <3) If he really comes, I'll do everything I can to make it work. Still freaking terrified, but, having him to come home to would be amazing <3.. It'd be motivation to keep fighting :3