Who killed Pages this time? ... [you] did!

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Okay. Now that I've gotten myself distracted enough. There are times where things can't be helped, and you need to learn to let go. I know this is going to be hard for you, but life moves on, regardless, so please... stay strong, for her sake, as well.

Thanks for that megumi.

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
Blade, I lost my doggie recently too. I know it's sad to see them go. But sometimes you just have to let them. Though our circumstances were much different. Your doggie had a broken jaw, and mine was slowly starving because she wouldn't eat. But still, they are much loved members of the family. Sadly, dogs don't live as long as people. You just have to remember the good times. Keep a memento or something. I have Misty's collar in my room, and a picture of her as my phone wallpaper. Seeing them makes me remember how much of a good dog she was, and makes me feel better when I'm upset.... I'm not very good at consoling. Sorry....

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
I honestly don't know how to respond to these, so I guess thanks for the condolences?
I'm really sorry for your loss, blade. It's really hard losing a pet that you're close to. Just try and remember the good times you had with her, and try and block out these last few bad ones. :(

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
also @Skr can i have an address to send you a gift in Japan? I found it at work and loled a bit and got it for you