Who killed Pages this time? ... [you] did!

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest

I tested it, and it seems pretty accurate (though is assumes you're using the Destiny Knot on one of the pokemon). It's nice, takes all the annoying guesswork stuff I had been doing.

Last edited:

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
THIS THING IS TOYING WITH ME. I AM RATHER ANGRY AT IT. WHEN I CATCH IT I WILL NAME IT SOMETHING UNPLEASANT AND DEMEANING.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
I REALLY WISH THIS ZAPDOS WOULD STOP CHANGING LOCATIONS RIGHT AS I GET TO IT.
Wait, are you flying to Zapdos, because that's not what you're supposed to do.

It changes location everytime you change location. So you have to coerce it to come to you, not you chasing it.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Wait, are you flying to Zapdos, because that's not what you're supposed to do.

It changes location everytime you change location. So you have to coerce it to come to you, not you chasing it.

I have not. Been biking. And most of the time I get there and it's on the other side of the map.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
IT DID IT AGAIN. I CHECKED THE DEX, AND IT WAS ONE SCREEN AWAY, I GO THERE AND IT'S GONE.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
IT DID IT AGAIN. I CHECKED THE DEX, AND IT WAS ONE SCREEN AWAY, I GO THERE AND IT'S GONE.
IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE GONE.

Everytime you change map location, it changes map location. If it's next door, it will be gone by the time you get there.

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE GONE.

Everytime you change map location, it changes map location. If it's next door, it will be gone by the time you get there.
So go back and forth until it appears at the same map with you by chance?