Who killed Pages this time? ... [you] did!

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
I like balancing types. D: Always have something affective against anything.

Yeah, I sort of just used Talonflame to sweep most things....

I ended up using Xerneas, Talonflame, Doublade, Flygon, Dragonair, and a Wash Rotom against the Elite 4.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
but you also have a fairy type which beats up dragon types more, apparently, now.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Two dragon types?
I was too lazy to level up anything to replace the dragonair.

Kind of didn't use my Dragonair though, mostly just had my Rotom use Hydropump (since I was using the dragonair for the two water attacks it had)

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
I was too lazy to level up anything to replace the dragonair.

Kind of didn't use my Dragonair though, mostly just had my Rotom use Hydropump (since I was using the dragonair for the two water attacks it had)
And the Flygon was for it's ground moves.
huhhh.

Though now that I beat the Elite Four... I have access to Friend Safari and the IV Checker.... :-O Which means, I can try working on my own IV breeding derps.

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
Lang-8 is a pretty great site.

People jump to correct your stuff pretty instantly.

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
You sign up, input your native language, input the language you're learning, and away you go.

You post journal entries in the language you're learning and native speakers will correct them... and vice versa.

It's not really that novel of a concept; but the cool thing is is that people actually use the site, so you get feedback pretty instantly.

Last edited:

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
You sign up, input your native language, input the language you're learning, and away you go.

You post journal entries in the language you're learning and native speakers will correct them... and vice versa.

It's not really that novel of a concept; but the cool thing is is that people actually use the site, so you get feedback pretty instantly.
Huh. Hope it doesn't die out soon. D:

Last edited by a moderator: