Who killed Pages this time? ... [you] did!

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
51Q7iQhSpUL.jpg

So this is in two days... hrm

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
I still need to do more episodes too... I sorta have some free time this week, actually. No Japanese classes this week for some reason; though I still have my other ones.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
...yeah. Right after I come back to school. Asking if we can get two copies of this 5 dollar game isn't going to go smoothly.

There's going to be a sale that starts on December 19th identical to the current Steam Sale, so you could always get it then.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
There's going to be a sale that starts on December 19th identical to the current Steam Sale, so you could always get it then.
Hm, we might both be home and willing to figure out Steam then.

My brother is either going home the 20th or the 23rd depending on how his workplace works it out with Christmas.

I'm going home on the 11th.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Hm, we might both be home and willing to figure out Steam then.

My brother is either going home the 20th or the 23rd depending on how his workplace works it out with Christmas.

I'm going home on the 11th.

Assuming it's on the same day as the current sale, it'll only be on sale for $4.99 on December 25th. Otherwise it will just be 9.99.

I could be wrong about that though.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Also, I accidentally killed a Rhyhorn earlier (went to hit Spore and accidentally landed on Giga Drain) and I've been wandering the cave for 3 hours and I have not ran into another one.

This is why I hate Pokemon sometimes.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Also, I accidentally killed a Rhyhorn earlier (went to hit Spore and accidentally landed on Giga Drain) and I've been wandering the cave for 3 hours and I have not ran into another one.

This is why I hate Pokemon sometimes.
HAHAHAHA TRYING TO GET A SKARMORY IN SS. NOPE NOT AGAIN.