Who killed Pages this time? ... [you] did!

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
I'm regretting not bringing a ground or psychic pokemon for all these battles against Team Flare. Pure Ground and poison/dark types are annoying to deal with my current team.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
I caught him in a Pokeball...
I ended up using Ultraballs because I didn't realize my Breloom was part fighting type (I have Spore and False Swipe on it), so Xerneas one-shotted it.

Still, it only took 3 throws before I caught it and it was at more than half healthy without any status effects. Are legendaries supposed to be this easy normally?

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Also, I just realized that if you encounter a pokemon you've already caught it shows it in the top right corner of the top screen.

I wish I had learned this a lot earlier.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
I ended up using Ultraballs because I didn't realize my Breloom was part fighting type (I have Spore and False Swipe on it), so Xerneas one-shotted it.

Still, it only took 3 throws before I caught it and it was at more than half healthy without any status effects. Are legendaries supposed to be this easy normally?
No. Most legendaries are a fucking pain in the ass.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Also, I just realized that if you encounter a pokemon you've already caught it shows it in the top right corner of the top screen.

I wish I had learned this a lot earlier.
Yeah... that's been there for a couple gens.

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
And I am bothered by the fact that they totally depict a darkroom completely wrong. With that lighting, all the photos should be coming out fucking solid black.
Well... They need the lights for the videos...

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
It would be near impossible to film under, but you work under red lights in a dark room. ono