Who killed Pages this time? ... [you] did!

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
@Kage What does your friend safari have?

Or more like why am I even asking, I haven't even started the game!

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
@Kage What does your friend safari have?

Or more like why am I even asking, I haven't even started the game!
shitty shitty shitty pokemon.
My main has water with shitty pokemon like poliwhirl and quagsire and panpour
the other is grass? and i don't remember the shitty things about them cause shitty

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Normal safari, one of the pokemon in the third slot .
Yeah, considering that I haven't started the game, I don't know what most of the friends codes I have gathered so far are, even in terms of typing.

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
Yeah, considering that I haven't started the game, I don't know what most of the friends codes I have gathered so far are, even in terms of typing.
Friend codes are pretty much 3DS(XL,etc) specific. Like adding PSN friend account

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING

Friend codes are pretty much 3DS(XL,etc) specific. Like adding PSN friend account
Yeah, I know that. But, I don't know if you recall that I got my 3DS with Pokemon Y. xD And I only have seen my copy of Pokemon Y the last time I went home. My 3DS got shipped to my home like two days after I came back to school. So I haven't even touched my 3DS yet.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
That said, I forgot to ask my parents if the 3DS actually came in one piece. Dammit. I'll call tomorrow.

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty

Yeah, I know that. But, I don't know if you recall that I got my 3DS with Pokemon Y. xD And I only have seen my copy of Pokemon Y the last time I went home. My 3DS got shipped to my home like two days after I came back to school. So I haven't even touched my 3DS yet.
Urgh sorry i've been running on tired restless sleep. I read the comment as "lol i don't have my 3DS so i have no idea what friend codes do" (which doesn't make sense but yea) I knew you mentioned you wouldn't have it for awhile

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
I did a lot of Pokemoning today. Added tons of people from Reddit, so I got someone with some good safaris~

Just going down the Pokedex now catching/evolving everything.

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
I did a lot of Pokemoning today. Added tons of people from Reddit, so I got someone with some good safaris~

Just going down the Pokedex now catching/evolving everything.
Go out and walk around! You are in Japan for God's sake.

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
I had a trip planned to Nokonoshima, but we moved it to next weekend because of the rain.