Who killed Pages this time? ... [you] did!

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
So I went and saw the Wind Rises tonight... It wasn't that great. I'm extremely disappointed ;|

At first it I thought it was because I didn't full understand all the dialog, but nope... I'm pretty sure it was just because the movie was a mess -- other reviews seem to say similar things. It's a decent film, but it's not what you would expect from Miyazaki -- especially for his so-called final film.

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
They had an even longer trailer for this play before the Wind Rises. I'm definitely seeing this in a few weeks.

Then HxH and Lupin vs Conan come out in December! So many movies~

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
There was a devastating news occurred past few weeks that I didn't mention here.

Futamaru

Staff member
An otaku asked a female otaku to his house on a pretext to make a helmet for upcoming cosplay but planned to rape her.

Futamaru

Staff member
Enraged, the suspect bludgeoned her with a pair of dumbbells thrice, killing her on the spot.

Futamaru

Staff member
He then packed her body in a suitcase, and drove her about 20 miles away to dispose of her body.

Futamaru

Staff member
After that he pretend helping her family to find her as she was reportedly missing. And even posted on her Facebook page asking her to come home soon.

Futamaru

Staff member
His cover was blown when a crime watch volunteer noticed the bite mark on his hand. He finally confessed after persistent questioning.