Who killed Pages this time? ... [you] did!

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
I'm not looking for anything in particular. I think I have one still that i'm not using. If not I have some Chespin eggs I can hatch to trade around... I have a Japanese Ditto that just came through

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
I also have a Spanish Ditto xD I gave Bern and Jp a french and german one though.

If you want a Froakie instead i have a Spanish one too.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Honestly trading really intimidates me, and I really just have never actually bothered trading in any game I've ever played.

Besides Wonder Trade, but that's random and I like that.

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
All I'd need is your friend code (and you mine) and you can trade something really random that you don't need. I have a Japanese Ditto and a Spanish one you can take. It's really simple. I don't expect anything special.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
All I'd need is your friend code (and you mine) and you can trade something really random that you don't need. I have a Japanese Ditto and a Spanish one you can take. It's really simple. I don't expect anything special.

I think we already friended each other, so I guess I'd go for the Japanese Ditto.

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
I've got a few friended. What's your trainer name so I can make sure? Mine is Kage.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
I've got a few friended. What's your trainer name so I can make sure? Mine is Kage.

Kirumi, couldn't be arsed to come up with any other good names, and I don't like using bladesworn on characters in games.

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
All right. Sorry about that just needed to make sure. xD I was talking on irc and forgot about refreshing the page. Let me finish battling a trainer and i'll send you the trade request

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
Second shiny was a Gothorita :( Lame one~ Only difference is its eyes. Though if I evolve it, it's body color shall be different than the normal one...