Who killed Pages this time? ... [you] did!

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
I MEAN OTHER COUNTRIES WHAT THE FUCK
WonderTrade and GTS are pretty nice. I put up a starter I bred or a something nice like Eevee and got dittos that were from other countries. I gave joey one from France. I think I have a german one with a nature I don't like or I might have wondertraded it too. Foreign pokemon are the least of my worries

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Well you can do Masuda method where the breeding has better chances than wild shiny hunting (NOT USING POKERADAR)
That requires hunting down Pokemon from other worlds.

I do have a couple pokemon from other countries, but not the ones I need.

I would like to try the pokeradar, but I'm really taking my time getting through the game.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Or just PokeRadar it after beating the Elite 4.

I love Honedge's animation. UNSHEATHES ITSELF ZING!

It's great. I'm currently trying to make a scale model of honedge for a cosplay I want to do.

It's gonna be awesome.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
I do have a couple pokemon from other countries, but not the ones I need.

I would like to try the pokeradar, but I'm really taking my time getting through the game.
I think I was doing Masuda in Pt with Cyndaquil. ono

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
I do have a Japanese Furfrou so I could do that perhaps.
Both parents need to be from different region than your own, I think?

I don't remember, but I was doing Masuda with a Japanese Cyndaquil (that I DEMANDED from Volt) and a German Ditto (that's from... ...Matze... I think (wait, who else)).

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Both parents need to be from different region than your own, I think?

I don't remember, but I was doing Masuda with a Japanese Cyndaquil (that I DEMANDED from Volt) and a German Ditto (that's from... ...Matze... I think (wait, who else)).

I read the Wiki and I think it says it still works? I'm not sure though, I'm really really bad at retaining info from reading articles like that.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
I have two Japanese Ralts from Wonder Trade and a normal Ralts, so I'm doing that.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
The most common way to arrange such a pairing is to use one foreign Pokémon and one from the game in which the breeding occurs, although the method will work in any game provided at least one of the Pokémon in the pair is from a country different to the country of the game cartridge.