What will RnR's new transformation be?

hwarangoo

Journalists
Of course there will be choises in the game where you can do something dark and eventually you will get a different transformatiopn based on what you did. Like choose between fight in the city or lure them to a safer place.

Hiroki

Wearer of Purple
I have an idea for a transformation.

Nemesis. (From Resident Evil 3/Biohazard 3)

Nemesis + Subaru = Sheer and total pwnage.

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
hwarangoo;47992 said:
how about a new system like the styles system but differently.
That subaru and war-rock have 2 parts of some kind of bug and change over time.
And I googled constellations in the past and there are 3 large star groups or constellations named Pegasus , some latin name for dragon and some latin name for Lion.
I used it too search for a fitting amian for the megaman RP and I choose Lacerta the Lizard constellation.

The Latin name for "dragon" is Draco. ("dorekko" in Katakana? I have no idea why they chose to use "doragon"...)

Why do I not understand a word you people are saying? I'm going to have to look up spoilers to understand how the gameplay worked... does Tribe-On actually exist in RnR2? There was nothing about it in the anime. (I realize that I'm asking all these questions, but let's face it, I'm a complete noob to this game. The only Rockman game I'm not a "noob" to is EXE.)

Rockman Vaati said:
I have an idea for a transformation.

Nemesis. (From Resident Evil 3/Biohazard 3)

Nemesis + Subaru = Sheer and total pwnage.

I believe Nemesis is a brown dwarf, the "evil twin" of the Sun. It comes by every 26 million years. Maybe the story for Ryuusei 4 (if it comes out; they're working on ZX now, so everything is open, and I'm pretty sure the plot for Ryuusei 3 is already set in stone) could be about that brown dwarf star... I realize that it's scientifically inaccurate, but then again, a lot of things are already inaccurate (it is fiction, after all), so I don't worry.

Maybe the brown dwarf star could really be a giant denpa-star, and brings a lot of other life forms with it!

And then again, what would this new Denpa-transformation be named? It has to be "Nemesis ________"... "Berserk" was already used... how about something in Kanji for once?

(I'm ranting again... I need to learn how to stop that.)

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
tricky77puzzle said:
does Tribe-On actually exist in RnR2? There was nothing about it in the anime.
Rockman = games. Anime is just a bonus for the franchise, and the Tribe anime was rushed off the air.

Tribe-On is what the transformation is called in the second game (just like DoubleSoul/Soul Unison = EXE4 & 5, Cross System = EXE 6). It allows Rockman to become Thunder Berserk, Green Shinobi or Fire Dinosaur. Double Tribe-On is able to mix two Tribe-Ons, creating either Berserk Shinobi, Shinobi Dinosaur or Dinosaur Berserk. Combining all three Tribe-Ons creates the Tribe King, as seen in Tribe 21.

tricky77puzzle said:
Why do I not understand a word you people are saying?
Because you don't use Google?

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
PrimoPiccolo;50768 said:
Rockman = games. Anime is just a bonus for the franchise, and the Tribe anime was rushed off the air.

(quote)

Tribe-On is what the transformation is called in the second game (just like DoubleSoul/Soul Unison = EXE4 & 5, Cross System = EXE 6). It allows Rockman to become Thunder Berserk, Green Shinobi or Fire Dinosaur. Double Tribe-On is able to mix two Tribe-Ons, creating either Berserk Shinobi, Shinobi Dinosaur or Dinosaur Berserk. Combining all three Tribe-Ons creates the Tribe King, as seen in Tribe 21.

(quote)

Because you don't use Google?

I realize Rockman = games. I was afraid that if I used Google, the information might not be accurate. (As well, the anime seems to be a pretty big part of EXE. Maybe not the case for Ryuusei, though... but I'm a noob at this. Please don't insult me... *bambi eyes*)

Even if the anime isn't accurate, there was still that one tribe-on present and you don't see Subaru saying "Tribe-on! Thunder Berserk! (Activate~!)" every time he uses it, like he does with the Star Break. At least a little consistency would be nice...

The Tribe-on system seems more like the Style-change system present in EXE 2. If you're equating it to CrossSystem or Double-soul, then the OOPArts would have to be actual Denpa-forms, which they're not...

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
tricky77puzzle said:
the anime seems to be a pretty big part of EXE.
No. The game was just so popular that the anime was able to continue through all six EXE storylines. Case in point, Stream only features Gyro Soul, and there are way more than that in EXE 5.

tricky77puzzle said:
Even if the anime isn't accurate, there was still that one tribe-on present and you don't see Subaru saying "Tribe-on! Thunder Berserk! (Activate~!)" every time he uses it, like he does with the Star Break.
Because he never got a different form. There was no point in naming the system.

tricky77puzzle said:
The Tribe-on system seems more like the Style-change system present in EXE 2. If you're equating it to CrossSystem or Double-soul, then the OOPArts would have to be actual Denpa-forms, which they're not...
I was using a random "Rockman looks different" example... ;__;

And Google lists all information on any subject. If it's not going to be accurate, what chance do we have of making things any clearer? It's your fanfic, you research it. Having us type out every little difference between the Ryuusei game and anime for you isn't fair.

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
PrimoPiccolo;50825 said:
No. The game was just so popular that the anime was able to continue through all six EXE storylines. Case in point, Stream only features Gyro Soul, and there are way more than that in EXE 5.

Because he never got a different form. There was no point in naming the system.

(quote)

I was using a random "Rockman looks different" example... ;__;

(quote)

And Google lists all information on any subject. If it's not going to be accurate, what chance do we have of making things any clearer? It's your fanfic, you research it. Having us type out every little difference between the Ryuusei game and anime for you isn't fair.

All right, then. At least I'm not asking for info on EXE... I have that side down pat. (My "research" is having played all six games to an extent, even if I've only cleared one, as well as watching the anime and reading the manga, even if I haven't really watched Axess or Stream yet.) And the only reason I'm asking for info on Ryuusei in the first place is because some info might be gisted incorrectly on Wikipedia.

(And if I wanted to go into even more detail, I'd turn to GameFAQs. They actually have point-for-point details on how to play. I just want the container and profile data, like how Denpa-battles work and the like. I have almost no interest in the non-general plot for my fanfic; I just wanted to know what the game's base storyline was like..)