What will RnR's new transformation be?

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
What will RnR's new transformation be?

Now that we're all certain it's coming, it's only a matter of time until we get spoiled on what's in store gameplay-wise. So before we hear anything, may as well take our best shots guessing the new transformations for Ryuusei no Rockman 3.

The Star Force was based on mythical animals, and a lion. The Kizuna Force was based on, what, different eras? Prehistory, the dark ages and the warring states of the far east. So what will Capcom think of next?

As far as elements, I'm thinking wind, water and fire (kids can never get enough of fire). I guess an insect motif would be pretty cool. Wind Dragonfly, Water Beetle, Fire Ant? Are there any Rockman characters that have been based on bugs before?

Take your best shot.

Rocknote

Banned
What I think is something like this:

1. A phoenix with flame
2. An angel with tornado
3. A beetle with grass
4. A beast with thunder
5. A piranha with water or ice

This is what I can think for now. :D

Dengar

PrimoPiccolo;45685 said:
The Star Force was based on mythical animals, and a lion. The Kizuna Force was based on, what, different eras? Prehistory, the dark ages and the warring states of the far east. So what will Capcom think of next?

Actually, Star Force was zodiac signs, and Kizuna Force is different 'tribal' style things. Things from the past, UMA's, that sort of thing.

Next time will be greek gods or something. Thunder Zeus, Fire Ares, Ice Poseidon.

Rocknote

Banned
Dengar;45696 said:
Actually, Star Force was zodiac signs, and Kizuna Force is different 'tribal' style things. Things from the past, UMA's, that sort of thing.

Next time will be greek gods or something. Thunder Zeus, Fire Ares, Ice Poseidon.

That's true but do you think they will make the element thunder in the new game? Since they had made Thunder Berserker in RnR2 after in RnR1 already had Ice Pegasus.

King Dusk

so i herd u liek mudkipz?
I was thinking mythological animals. Fire Phoenix, Water(/Ice) Hydra, Thunder Bird/Wind Chimera.

Just speculation, as always. I'd personally love to see a Phoenix-based anything get it's own character. I luff them.

Yuri

YUUURRRRIIII LOWELLLLLLLL
Choose between Prosecutor and Defense Attorney.
On a more serious note, mythological animals sounds nice. They've already had some rumored creatures like Nessie and the Abominable Snowman mentioned, and I'm sure many people would love a Phoenix transformation.
(BUT IT HAS TO INCLUDE AN OBJECTION D: )

Hiroki

Wearer of Purple
I'm hoping for "Ice Dragoon", "Wind Sorcerer" *coughyeahlikeacertainpurplewearingbadasswindmagemaybenamedvaaticough*, and "Fire Samurai".

Don't ask why.

And it has to include more "magic". RnR has Pegasus Magic and Magician's Freeze. MOAR.

Rocknote

Banned
And it has to include more "magic". RnR has Pegasus Magic and Magician's Freeze. MOAR.[/QUOTE]

More magic? I don't think wave power should have many magic transformation.

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Eh... not really. Everything Ryuusei pretty much pertains to outer space, hence the "Shooting Star" title. I don't remember anything about the franchise not being explained by either alien activity, electronic communication, or both.

Rocknote

Banned
All transformations with different kinds like animals, constellations, artifacts and magics are more better than one kind only.

Kirby_422

Canadian
They need to do animals with inverted elements lol
Volt Penguin, Hellfire Polarbear, and Frost Cobra. (lol, id love to see the polar bear)

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
The name's too long...

This game revolves around noise all over the world, so it HAS to be somewhat related to that... Though I dunno what.

hwarangoo

Journalists
how about a new system like the styles system but differently.
That subaru and war-rock have 2 parts of some kind of bug and change over time.
And I googled constellations in the past and there are 3 large star groups or constellations named Pegasus , some latin name for dragon and some latin name for Lion.
I used it too search for a fitting amian for the megaman RP and I choose Lacerta the Lizard constellation.

Trivial

And, don't forget about the Dark Transformation, like Bly Tribe On that RnR 2 had
That should be necessary