...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
When I normally sit down to do my homework I happen to have a lot of pent up energy (think ki, chakra, reiatsu, spirit energy, what ever anime term you wanna call it)

That energy can't get out, so it goes every which way within me trying to get out.

Hence my lack of focus, it's unstable going all over.

Exercising puts it in line or something.

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
give me a bit time to think of a text
*tries to transliterate it to test himself*

oo, kokohamadayounigiyakayanaa. kokoniposutosuronohazuibun zushibuiyane. chuutohimayakara, kokoniyouteten.

wakarahenkatsutara, Google translate wo?i. seyakedo Google translate yo???gadekinto?uwo. ii

(? as substitute for kanji I don´t know (yet))

yeah, I have no idea where to put a space inbetween when transliterating to romanji.... (yet)

by the way, can anybody check how many mistakes I made? ^^"

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
おお、ここはまだようにぎやかやなあ。ここにポストするのはずいぶん久しぶりやね。ちょっとひまやから、ここによっててん。

わからへんかったら、Google translateを使い。せやけどGoogle translateは大阪弁ができんと思うわ。ハハ
Now getting into Osaka-ben?
*pokes Futa-chan* HAHA xD
Ouch! XD

Hitomaru

Translator, empty...

oo, kokohamadayounigiyakayanaa. kokoniposutosuronohazuibun zushibuiyane. chuutohimayakara, kokoniyouteten.

wakarahenkatsutara, Google translate wo?i. seyakedo Google translate yo???gadekinto?uwo. ii

yeah, I have no idea where to put a space inbetween when transliterating to romanji.... (yet)

Good try...here's the correct romanization:

oo, koko wa mada you nigiyaka ya na. koko ni posuto suru no wa zuibun hisashiburi ya ne. chotto hima yakara, koko ni yotteten.
wakarahenkattara, (google translate) wo tsukai. seyakedo google translate wa oosaka-ben ga dekin to omou wa. :p

ANYWAY good job, you get a B+ haha.

Hitomaru

Translator, empty...

Good try...here's the correct romanization:

oo, koko wa mada you nigiyaka ya na. koko ni posuto suru no wa zuibun hisashiburi ya ne. chotto hima yakara, koko ni yotteten.
wakarahenkattara, (google translate) wo tsukai. seyakedo google translate wa oosaka-ben ga dekin to omou wa. :p

ANYWAY good job, you get a B+ haha.

Hitomaru

Translator, empty...
*English mode* Hi everyone! Long time no visiting this place!

Futa-chan is gay *_* a poke hurts him LOL. (^_^)v haha

time to put on the disappearing act again....xD

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
give me a bit time to think of a text
Well, some people can get so paranoid in real life that they do this after watching the videos.

They see Slender Man everywhere.

EVERYWHERE.

Somehow I get the feeling I know who you mean with "They".... xP

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Somehow I get the feeling I know who you mean with "They".... xP
I use to have problems, then I ate my own fear. With the fear now a part of me I was no longer afraid and proceeded to laugh madly at the thought of Slender Man being everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.