...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Behold Aylee, she's an alien that use to be a monster but she turned herself into a form closer to human. Unfortunately she has no nose or pupils, so she doesn't exactly fit in without makeup.
081002a.gif

081003a.gif

081014a.gif

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The full version of Katawa Shoujo will come out at most before 2012.

A DEMO THAT MAKES ME WANT TO PLAY THE GAME NON-STOP. I BEAT IT IN A COUPLE OF HOURS, AND THE FULL VERSION MIGHT NOT COME OUT UNTIL NEXT YEAR. MY MIND WANTS TO MAKE THINGS EXPLODE.

Ok, rant is over.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Remember how I like to show Sluggy Freelance webcomics? Well they all aren't funny. Some are kickass.

For reference, Gywnn is the magic user (she got possessed by a demon. Twice. She killed said demon, and know has magic.), Torg is the guy with the sword (he went back in time and got a magical talking sword, said sword gets super powered when innocent blood touches the blade. It also can only talk when it is super powered.), and Riff is the guy that uses the laser cannon (he invented the laser cannon himself, he can only seem to invent dangerous things successfully.)

090205a.gif

090206a.gif

090209a.gif

090210a.gif

Pete has outdone himself on this one.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Remember how I like to show Sluggy Freelance webcomics? Well they all aren't funny. Some are kickass.

For reference, Gywnn is the magic user (she got possessed by a demon. Twice. She killed said demon, and know has magic.), Torg is the guy with the sword (he went back in time and got a magical talking sword, said sword gets super powered when innocent blood touches the blade. It also can only talk when it is super powered.), and Riff is the guy that uses the laser cannon (he invented the laser cannon himself, he can only seem to invent dangerous things successfully.)

090205a.gif

090206a.gif

090209a.gif

090210a.gif

Pete has outdone himself on this one.

blade wants comment. blade has had too much sugar.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
blade, I love those comics. And I'm glad you are posting them, because I am far too lazy/busy/tired/etc to go read them one-by-one myself. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.