...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Not in a bad way. In more of a way like... "Why didn't you do this in the first place?!"

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
blade, I love those comics. And I'm glad you are posting them, because I am far too lazy/busy/tired/etc to go read them one-by-one myself. xD

Your not saying that because it's what I want to hear, right? (paranoid....)

Well, Sluggy Freelance is the one webcomic that you actually should go through and read. He's posted one a day since 1997 and he's still going.

It's Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Noir, Thriller, Horror, Psychological, and more all at once. And it's awesome.
He also likes to parody movies occasionally. These parodies are actually canon (you saw the Harry Potter one), and VERY funny.

However most of his writing is his own ideas. And they are indeed nifty (Sluggy Freelance reference) and awesome.vv

Also, he seems to be at least a little influenced by anime. He's reference it a couple times.

READ IT, IT'S WORTH THE ARCHIVE TRAWL!!!!

Found here: Sluggy.com

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Your not saying that because it's what I want to hear, right? (paranoid....)

I actually do enjoy them. xD

Well, Sluggy Freelance is the one webcomic that you actually should go through and read. He's posted one a day since 1997 and he's still going.

It's Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Noir, Thriller, Horror, Psychological, and more all at once. And it's awesome.
He also likes to parody movies occasionally. These parodies are actually canon (you saw the Harry Potter one), and VERY funny.

However most of his writing is his own ideas. And they are indeed nifty (Sluggy Freelance reference) and awesome.vv

Also, he seems to be at least a little influenced by anime. He's reference it a couple times.

READ IT, IT'S WORTH THE ARCHIVE TRAWL!!!!

Found here: Sluggy.com

Time. TT_TT

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Okay, good.

Well, if you read 182 a day you'll catch up in about a month.

Or if you read 3o a month you'll catch up in 182 days.

Yeah, I've been reading this comic for at least a year and I haven't caught up....

It's worth it though, even if you read a couple a day. They add up.
O_O

Status
Not open for further replies.