...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
It was... I dunno. It was like I woke up from a VERY vivid dream. I honestly felt kinda like I was doped up or something after, going "Huh~~ Where am I~~~?"

It was weird.
Yeah, we had a really weird storm. It was VERY windy (like 60mph winds) and some places actually got snow! A city in the north part of my state got 4 inches of snow... wowzers
You used "weird" and "VERY" in both of those posts. o_o'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Many are you weird, spamming so much.

Hope you have a VERY good night

Sleep tight :)

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Good night and good morning Megumi :D

@Kaitou_Yahiko , Thanks again for subtlety and inadvertently suggesting Reborn! to me. On episode 90 now and loving it so far ^_^

Also, woot for the new styles since my last visit :eek: GrayXen and the XenPowa one or w/e = <3

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
Good night and good morning Megumi :D

@Kaitou_Yahiko , Thanks again for subtlety and inadvertently suggesting Reborn! to me. On episode 90 now and loving it so far ^_^

Also, woot for the new styles since my last visit :eek: GrayXen and the XenPowa one or w/e = <3

Yay~ It's a very good anime. I loves it~

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
As soon as my brother said that, the guy I play smash brothers against realizing that this was the brother I always referred to when I was complaining about how he still destroys me at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.