...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Today anime exists because there are people who just want a quick escape from their world into another world that requires no thinking.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Why do you think anime is popular with an age group outside of Japan that is older than it's target age group inside of Japan?

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
I find that there is a spell check when I use Opera Explorer. I want to tell those who are not good at English. When they use English words, they can tell whether they make error or not.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
I find that there is a spell check when I use Opera Explorer. I want to tell those who are not good at English. When they use English words, they can tell whether they make error or not.
There's spell check in Opera. There's spell check in Chrome. There's spell check in Firefox (and its other Mozilla siblings). There's... actually, I don't know about Safari because I haven't had it installed in a while. And I definitely don't know about IE.

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
Today, when I was on my way to work. I heard that there is a storm ambushed central and western America. I wonder are you all right?

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Wow, I've never had that happen. Personally I've always wanted to know what fainting feels like.
It was... I dunno. It was like I woke up from a VERY vivid dream. I honestly felt kinda like I was doped up or something after, going "Huh~~ Where am I~~~?"

It was weird.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Today, when I was on my way to work. I heard that there is a storm ambushed central and western America. I wonder are you all right?
Yeah, we had a really weird storm. It was VERY windy (like 60mph winds) and some places actually got snow! A city in the north part of my state got 4 inches of snow... wowzers

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Yeah, we had a really weird storm. It was VERY windy (like 60mph winds) and some places actually got snow! A city in the north part of my state got 4 inches of snow... wowzers
:< Supposedly record gusts speed of the storm yesterday was 81mph. Around where I live it went up to like 70-ish. We got the rain we've been lacking for the past... three months or so. xD Supposedly the pressure was optimal for a blizzard if the temperature had been right. The pressure was even lower than some of the biggest blizzards in history.

And... two of the three high schools in the county I live in went without power for three hours. One of them dismissed class like ten minutes before the power recovered. The other one... classes supposedly kept on going amidst the power outage. The school I was at just got poured by rain. (which is so uncool, because power outages at schools are pretty damn awesome (had a power outage at my middle school when I was there).)

One of the elementary school's communication tower (supposedly the sheriff still use it) fell onto the school building.

And there was tornado warnings, blah, blah, blah. So I don't really know how tornado drills work at my school, but it mostly has something to do with getting under the desks and getting away from windows. Well, the Physics class during that period was taking a test and they took the test underneath the desks... even though the Physics class room is practically the safest room in the entire school. My English class just moved to another classroom without windows... and played computer games the whole time.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Though I wouldn't say "ambushed"... Kind of hard to be "ambushed" by a storm, other than those sudden thunderstorms out of nowhere.

And, we were doing a gas lab in Chemistry shortly before the storm striked. So we all noted the low atmospheric pressure. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.