...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
give me a bit time to think of a text
There's more than that.

6000 if I´m right? But basicly I "only need" 3000 of them to read a newspaper - And I heared somewhere that the usual japanese teenager knows about 1500 (correct me if I´m wrong xP")

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
6000 if I´m right? But basicly I "only need" 3000 of them to read a newspaper - And I heared somewhere that the usual japanese teenager knows about 1500 (correct me if I´m wrong xP")

and yes, I do know that I´m looking like a smarta** rightnow xD"""

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
Single is male?
Plural is female?

?!
No, not all single words are "male", but for Plural, it´s always "die" (many plurals are genderless, please, don´t ask why "das" is not used xD"""""""""")

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Wake up time, and I have the perfect song:

Actually, this song happens to be based on the books from the Wheel of Time series. It's a great series.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
lol posted at the same time... Anyway, I'm really glad that I saw a bad dub of Ryuusei no Rockman a few years ago on Cartoon Network. If I didn't I wouldn't have gotten the chance to meet all of you. ^_^
Ahahaha. xD

That's actually a great thing. <3

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
I have no clue.

You need a lot to read a Chinese newspaper. And, funny enough, I can't read a Chinese newspaper. /shot/

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
No, not all single words are "male", but for Plural, it´s always "die" (many plurals are genderless, please, don´t ask why "das" is not used xD"""""""""")
So... for plural, always use die. o_o Great, if there's more than one, kill them.

Status
Not open for further replies.