...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
blade is downloading a crapton of oblivion mods. Vanilla Oblivion does not appeal to me.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
For the slim I'd offer $60, which is what Gamestop sells them for. As for the SNES, somewhere between $30-50.

If you think those prices are fair, then that works. I'll get stuff together and double check condition (I take good care of my stuff and rarely let anyone use/borrow anything, so should be fine, but mehr) and take a few pictures or w/e. If you have any questions, lemme know =o

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Hmm... Most similar dream to end-of-world I can think of was where it was constant night, constant raining. Due to overpopulation, the government committed mass genocide people with various ailments/conditions they didn't deem "worthy", you had to have a "license" to live... It was pretty creepy o_o;

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Hmm, I forgot over the years (I've had the SNES since '96) the original AC and TV cable (forget what it's called, but the coaxial input... thing) have both died so they've been replaced by 3rd party ones. If that's fine with you, I'll get that sorted out and such o.o

Tray
Everything

There's a few light cosmetic scratches from being moved around a bit, but it's barely been used at all and it's like-new for most part. I bought it with intentions of "becoming a gamer" since I'd kind-a gotten away from it for a while but wound up letting it collect dust. (Couldn't afford any games <.<)

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Also, bladesworn, if you're still interested in the SNES despite the 3rd party cables, teh games I have are:

Bugs Bunny Rabbit Rampage
Mario Paint + Mouse (no plastic mousepad, but it was junk anyway. A real mousepad works better)
Super Mario World
Super Mario All-Stars
Simpsons Virtual Bart
Simpsons Bart's Nightmare

Mostly junk, and not sure what you would/wouldn't want, but if you want any/all, I figure $10 for all is fair? (Seeing as only the 2 marios are worth $10 each, the rest are crap o.o)

I really suck at the whole buying/selling/trading thing, so blah. Feel free to counter offer at any time. I'm literally happy with anything even slightly fair xP

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Oh o.o I'm not as emo as I was a few days ago! ^_^...

Why'd you read it? :confused:

Nobody reads it... You're the only one *Poke* Weird-o.
I like reading random people's blogs, especially of those I know.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
My life isn't interesting, at all. In fact, I'm probably more interesting in this thread than real life :confused:

bladesworn, here's teh Nintendo stuff for reference. There is a 2nd (official) controller I just am too lazy to go grab it out of the box it's in p.q. The PS2 has a "crappy" 3rd party controller, which is better than nothing but it does act up occasionally =x

Top (Seemingly no scratches, only a little black spot which I assume is marker on it. I'm-a see if I can get it to come off still but wee)
Stuff

Lemme know if you still wanna get either/both/stuff. My dads sold a shitload of stuff on eBay so I'm-a make him package it all so I know it'll be safe xP

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Yeah... :/ Your blog was a bit depressing, I'd have to say.

I remember reading a blog post about a certain person a long time ago. D: I want to reread it, but I don't know where I would find it. TTATT

Lige

Loves Being Poked
I'm pretty sure that post was deleted a while back. I don't like holding grudges =x

Lige

Loves Being Poked
There's a chance it's on my server / backups in the server I has in storage.. I'm-a need to clean that HD up soon anyway to wipe it for selling (if anyone will actually buy it x_X) I'll check those SQL databases and if it's there I'll restore it xP...

I'm bored anyway xD

Status
Not open for further replies.