...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Oh well. I forgot it. I was busy yesterday, due to it was my birthday. I am 25 years old now and the hell problem for me is I never have a date. Yes, I am an otaku guy, ACG is everything for my hobby, I don't mind whether I have a girlfriend or not. Yes, I don't want to marry at all.
Happy birthday. :D

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Yatta ̄
Hai been a very very long time! Was talking about DATS the other day with Galikan, and decided to come back and check out whats been going on.
Looks like I have been gone for too long, cause I barely recognize DATS!
How you been?
:D DATS has changed it a bit, and died a bit too. But I've been fine! How have you been? And Galikan?

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Hmm..... guess it´s been too long since my last 1k-post spam attack... want me to do one?
Oh god, we got come competition for the spam king now. Matze does hold the record of longest streak of posts in a row. The Aussies had their good contribution to the first rendition of Pages. Now the Germans and the Aussies work togeth--I just went off topic. xD

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Oh my god, you don't know how happy I was reading more than one page of spam at a time! I miss those days where there's been so much spam that you can't even catch up in one night!

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
THAT REMINDS ME. FINDING THE VOLUME OF A DONUT IN CALCULUS: THE VOLUME OF A ROTATING CIRCLE AROUND AN AXIS. >_> Made us all hungry in class.

Integrating a circle around an axis? That was years ago, and I almost forgot that.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
I wanna watch too... Never watched before.
I remember getting really addicted to that series for one reason and one reason alone: the episodes were so short that every episode ended with a cliffhanger, making you want to keep on watching it. xD

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Integrating a circle around an axis? That was years ago, and I almost forgot that.
Yep, like if you have a circle, y^2+x^2=r^2, and the shape formed by rotating the circle around any line that doesn't intersect the circle, you get a donut (of varying hole sizes)! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.