...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
:D DATS has changed it a bit, and died a bit too. But I've been fine! How have you been? And Galikan?
Hai, I have been good. Galikan too. We both finished highschool. Doing TAFE at the moment. Galikan is doing Information Technology Multimedia, and I am doing Information Technology Website and Software Development. We are both enjoying it.

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
THAT REMINDS ME. FINDING THE VOLUME OF A DONUT IN CALCULUS: THE VOLUME OF A ROTATING CIRCLE AROUND AN AXIS. >_> Made us all hungry in class.
Did you have to work out the volume of the glaze as well? It really annoys me, questions on 3D geometry that don't. One time I had a question on solving the capacity of an underwater chest, but it did not take into consideration the wood. I'm thinking to myself, either the walls of the chest are paper thin, these measurements of the length, depth and width are of the inside of the chest, which they are clearly not, or the teacher is just an idiot. In the end I wrote a long description of how the question does not work, and won brownie points!

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
Oh god, we got come competition for the spam king now. Matze does hold the record of longest streak of posts in a row. The Aussies had their good contribution to the first rendition of Pages. Now the Germans and the Aussies work togeth--I just went off topic. xD
Eh I'm not here for competiton, I'm here because I missed you guys!

And to relive the glory days of spamming the good SPAM... but that's besides the point!

Status
Not open for further replies.