...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
I went to class this morning as normal, and then when I went down to the lobby I was told I was now a part of the Student Activity Planning Council. Seeing as I would get free lunch I went along with it, after brain storming fundraiser ideas it was then decided that since next year the president and vice president would be gone that I would be vice-president.

WAIT, WHAT!?!
Congratz for the promotion!

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
xD I don't think blade is the most happy person about this particular promotion.

It's not that I'm unhappy about it seeing as I will be vice-president of the most powerful student organization on the campus, but it was not an expected event.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
It seems like gg is gonna sub Fireball Charming. At least somebody's subbing it. <3

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
Oh well. I forgot it. I was busy yesterday, due to it was my birthday. I am 25 years old now and the hell problem for me is I never have a date. Yes, I am an otaku guy, ACG is everything for my hobby, I don't mind whether I have a girlfriend or not. Yes, I don't want to marry at all.

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
In China, eight is a fortune number just as six. Six means fortune and eight means earn money. Right now, I am not lack of money, but to marry and create a little family, I don't have enough money.

Futamaru

Staff member
Oh well. I forgot it. I was busy yesterday, due to it was my birthday. I am 25 years old now and the hell problem for me is I never have a date. Yes, I am an otaku guy, ACG is everything for my hobby, I don't mind whether I have a girlfriend or not. Yes, I don't want to marry at all.
Happy birthday!

I will be 25 soon too... In July.

I had a date, but nothing happened, not even announced our courtship (is this a proper word to use here, my vocab sux)?

Now I rather not have a girl friend. Maybe I will find one when I am... 50? To take care of me when I am old...

Futamaru

Staff member
In China, eight is a fortune number just as six. Six means fortune and eight means earn money. Right now, I am not lack of money, but to marry and create a little family, I don't have enough money.

Eight 八->发 means "strike fortune" while six 六->禄 means "prosperity". Six's meaning more more to steady income type of fortune, like pay raise, or promotion, while eight has the meaning like "instant fortune", lottery kinda thing. Right, Zero?

By the way, Zero are you from Shanghai?

Futamaru

Staff member

I wanna buy a car... Insight is so tempting, but I prefer Civic Hybrid. But it's stopped production (for current model).

Waiting 2012 to see the new Civic...

Argh... Stupid government taxing car like hell... We buy one car = we donate another car to government...

Futamaru

Staff member
Recently Proton (Malaysian carmaker) licensed Mitsubishi Lancer as Inspira for local market. A saving of about 20% compared to Mitsubishi, but we are still not confident in local assembled car, though 80% of the parts are from Japan.

But still, the price is still higher than Lancer sold in America, which is fully imported from Japan.

Futamaru

Staff member
How come production cost in third world country is higher than first world country?

Futamaru

Staff member
Some more the import transportation etc etc... Still lower price (before tax) than local assembled car...

Futamaru

Staff member
My car is 11 years old, and it crashed before. Although I know my car well, and took good care of it (except for the crash), the car is starting to act funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.