...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
I spent since 12:00 am last night not sleeping while lying in bed trying to sleep. Today is going to be hell, isn't it?

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Noob drivers passing by...

Considering I almost accidentally flipped a truck doing a turn when learning to drive with my dad, I guess I kinda count as one of those.

I drifted when doing a turn. It was a beautiful drift, even if it was a terrifying accident. Slippery rain slicked roads, not enough brake before a turn, and my noob skills (well, I did save the drift from turning into a flip....) are scary....

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
My day was interesting today. Why does the unexpected love to throw stuff into my face?

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
I went to class this morning as normal, and then when I went down to the lobby I was told I was now a part of the Student Activity Planning Council. Seeing as I would get free lunch I went along with it, after brain storming fundraiser ideas it was then decided that since next year the president and vice president would be gone that I would be vice-president.

WAIT, WHAT!?!

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
It was a bit much. I'm also in charge of the fundraising idea I came up with with my friend. We have a budget too.

Still not making sense to me, but apparently I'm told that I'm good at planning things.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Completely off topic, but I've been having trouble connecting to here a couple times. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.