...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
Oh damn it. I got 39℃ again. The last was 15 years ago. I had to sleep for 3 days. What the hell of this? Could I catch cold so easily?

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
Oh damn it. I got 39℃ again. The last was 15 years ago. I had to sleep for 3 days. What the hell of this? Could I catch cold so easily?

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Hmm.... I wonder if I should watch the original Neon Genesis Evangelion?

I saw 1.11, but I wonder if the original is really as depressing as they say....

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
halolz-dot-com-pokemon-movedeletercomic.jpg

suikun245

'Gumi's Test Account
Hmm.... I wonder if I should watch the original Neon Genesis Evangelion?

I saw 1.11, but I wonder if the original is really as depressing as they say....
I watch the original. It is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more depressing (and boring) than 1.11. Especially like the last 5 episodes. That drove me nuts. In the end, I never watched like the last two episodes of the original.

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
hahaha, those are some good pokemon images :D

1.11 was pretty good. 2.22 not as much, still good though. TV series is a blur to me :S

suikun245

'Gumi's Test Account
hahaha, those are some good pokemon images :D

1.11 was pretty good. 2.22 not as much, still good though. TV series is a blur to me :S
Eh. I don't remember if I have watched 2.22 yet. I think I did. *reads Wiki spoilers* Oh yeah, I have watched it.

TV series is mostly a blur. I just remembered when...

...talked to himself for like the last five episodes.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
I need something that involves some nice dark psychological stuff. So far no anime has really delivered in mind screw.

Status
Not open for further replies.