...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
And still argue with him even after being counseled by my aunts and my grandma...

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
Everyone argues with their parents. Looks at my brother. He can't go a month without fighting with mom or dad. I also have some friends who live with their father. I wouldn't call them a "close" family. They can hardly go a week without fighting. Everyone fights, everyone hurts, everyone has something they don't want to tell.

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
Some people get mad, but don't want to fight. They ignore what people say, don't tell anyone what's wrong, cry easily, and sit in solitude. That would be me. I don't stick up for myself. I don't want to fight, cause a conflict. What's worse? Sticking up for yourself, or not giving a damn about yourself? Don't think that you are alone. You're not.

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
Some people get mad, but don't want to fight. They ignore what people say, don't tell anyone what's wrong, cry easily, and sit in solitude. That would be me. I don't stick up for myself. I don't want to fight, cause a conflict. What's worse? Sticking up for yourself, or not giving a damn about yourself? Don't think that you are alone. You're not.
I like to be alone, actually...

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
Well... Though I fight with my family, we are still close...
It's the same with my family. Kody fights a lot, but we're still a pretty close family. Whenever we go out we usually say that we're all freaks, but that's what keeps us together. (Such a fun family.)

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
I'm closest to me mom, and Misty. Not very close to anyone else, but I am a good listener and can usually put up with my siblings.

Status
Not open for further replies.