...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
I had a fight with my mom a few weeks ago. Well, kinda. She and my brother were arguing and I tried to stop it. She yelled at me. We didn't talk for about a week. But we eventually made up and are friends again. I'm not sure what happened between you and your dad, but I'm sure it'll be resolved eventually.

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
Well... I announced the war, through my sis, that the cold war will last until at least Chinese New Year...

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
In all honesty I'm not very good at comforting, I never know what to say. But at least it's only 2 months, and that hopefully means a resolution. I know people who have gotten into a fight with their dad, and never spoke to them again. Even when the son is dying from cancer, the father still wont see him, and the son doesn't want him to. Don't be like that. You need to see and speak with your father. Especially in a time of need.

Futamaru

Staff member
In all honesty I'm not very good at comforting, I never know what to say. But at least it's only 2 months, and that hopefully means a resolution. I know people who have gotten into a fight with their dad, and never spoke to them again. Even when the son is dying from cancer, the father still wont see him, and the son doesn't want him to. Don't be like that. You need to see and speak with your father. Especially in a time of need.

When the time comes...

Futamaru

Staff member
I'm not good at comforting also. I can lend an ear to you guys, but in a forums, I really don't know how to reply...

Status
Not open for further replies.