...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
If you aren't a high enough level or you don't have good enough armor, you will get gang raped by the enemies. This isn't meant literally, just figuratively. No, it isn't that type of game.

Guess what Armor and Accessory I just found?

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
I just found a crown that doubles you health, and armor that not only increases health by five percent, but has REALLY HIGH defense values. This is going to be hell isn't it?

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
Yesterday morning, when I drove the car to have class, I found the fire started somewhere near my house. There were many people who surrounded the building, the fireman removed the bicycle which parked beside so I can cross though the narrow way.

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
After I got home, I checked on the network and there was a report for it already. Luckily, no one was injured.

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
Damn it! It's only a week after the 1115 fire disaster. What worse is that it is caused by the construction worker again.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Oh well, I haven't watched the Mix-blood Prince yet.

This made me almost die from laughter. I don't know if you know this, but it's officially called "The Half-Blood Prince".

Well technically it does mean the same thing, so I guess I shouldn't of laughed....

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Damn it! It's only a week after the 1115 fire disaster. What worse is that it is caused by the construction worker again.

By the same guys? Your grammar can occasionally be very confusing. You might try watching some English language shows to help you if you haven't tried that already.

I can make recommendations for the shows, if you wish.

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
Oh well. I remembered that when I was in high school, a classmate offered me an orginal English Version "Harry Potter and the Sorcer Stone". He said that his uncle went to America and bought it. But it's a shame that there is no original English Version novel in Chinese bookstores.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Oh well. I remembered that when I was in high school, a classmate offered me an orginal English Version "Harry Potter and the Sorcer Stone". He said that his uncle went to America and bought it. But it's a shame that there is no original English Version novel in Chinese bookstores.

Uh, I would not suggest you mess with British English....

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
At least Zero tries, some people don't bother to even do that. THIS IS NOT DIRECTED AT ZERO, it's directed at noobs who trash their native language.

20060210.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.