...what happened to Pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
You know, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Yankee candle that smelled like chloroform.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Animal studies have shown that miscarriages occur in rats and mice that have breathed air containing 30 to 300 ppm of chloroform during pregnancy and also in rats that have ingested chloroform during pregnancy. Offspring of rats and mice that breathed chloroform during pregnancy have a higher incidence of birth defects, and abnormal sperm have been found in male mice that have breathed air containing 400 ppm chloroform for a few days. The effect of chloroform on reproduction in humans is unknown.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
ffff, there's an insert song.

Well, there's no subs for it in the subs... soo... @_@

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
http://www.brawlinthefamily.com/?p=938

blade, I think you'd like this comic.

You know, that's not exactly sad. I know a more horrifying way of thinking about it.

It's just the same entity being used for each monster. It doesn't matter whether it's sprites or 3D models. So you could say that your killing the same person/thing over and over and over again. And they witness it, yet they can do nothing....

This does not apply to games where an entity is given to every person in the game. Like the Elder Scrolls games.

Status
Not open for further replies.