Omake
Following contents may be disrespectful of characters image. Please be aware about that before continuing. Do you want to continue?
一下剧情可能会破坏角色形象。请三思后继续,你想继续吗?
Episode one
Remilia: Ahhh...
蕾米莉亚:啊...
Sakuya: How have you been? Mistress.
咲夜:你怎么啦?大小姐。
Remilia: Sakuya...
蕾米莉亚:咲夜...
Sakuya: Yes?
咲夜:哈?
Remilia: ... I'm bored.
蕾米莉亚:...我好无聊。
Sakuya: Indeed, mistress.
咲夜:真的啊,大小姐。
Remilia: I'm bored. I have nothing to do, so I'm bored.
蕾米莉亚:我无聊死了。我没事做,真无聊。
Sakuya: Isn't it good to have some peace?
咲夜:和平不好吗?
Remilia: No. I'm bored to death.
蕾米莉亚:不,我无聊到死了。
Sakuya: Is that a new joke?
咲夜:这是一个新的玩笑吗?
Remilia: ...
蕾米莉亚:...
Sakuya: My apologies.
咲夜:不好意思。
Remilia: Really!
蕾米莉亚:真的!
Sakuya: It's almost lunch time. I will call Patchouli and Meiling.
咲夜:差不多午饭时间了。我把帕秋莉和美铃叫来。
Meiling: So hungry...
美铃:好饿...
Patchouli: Remi, food...
帕秋莉:蕾米,吃的...
Sakuya: I didn't call them, but they arrived!
咲夜:我没叫她们,但是她们来了!
Remilia: You're all here.
蕾米莉亚:你们都来了。
Sakuya: Yes, all of us.
咲夜:对,全来了。
Remilia: Girls, stand in line there.
蕾米莉亚:你们,排成一队。
Sakuya: Mistress?
咲夜:大小姐?
Remilia: Patchy, Meiling, Sakuya. Do something interesting.
蕾米莉亚:帕琪,美铃,咲夜,做点有意思的事。
Meiling: Um, mistress, that's...
美铃:嗯,大小姐,这...
Patchouli:... I don't get it.
帕秋莉:...我不会啊。
Remilia: I'm bored! There's nothing to do so I'm asking you to do something funny!
蕾米莉亚:我无聊死了!没事做,所以要你们做点有意思的事!
Meiling: Bored... well.
美铃:无聊...好吧。
Remilia: You even demolished the Scarlet Devil Castle.
蕾米莉亚:你们甚至能拆毁红魔城。
Patchouli: We're not bored because of that.
帕秋莉:我们不因为那个而无聊。
Remilia: But I'm bored! So, do something!
蕾米莉亚:但是我无聊!所以,做点什么!
Meiling: Even if you say that...
美铃:即使你这么说...
Remilia: Well... Sakuya, what's for lunch today?
蕾米莉亚:好吧...咲夜,午餐吃什么?
Sakuya: Today is cold noodles.
咲夜:今天吃冷面。
Remilia: Today, again! We have noodles every day!
蕾米莉亚:又来了!我们每天都吃面!
Sakuya: The demolition of the Scarlet Devil Castle was very expensive...
咲夜:爆破红魔城成本很高的...
Remilia: Guh... o-okay, the topic is noodles! Do something funny with noodles!
蕾米莉亚:嘎...好,好吧,今天主题是面!做点关于面的有趣事!
Meiling: W-with noodles!? Err...
美铃:关,关于面?啊...
Patchouli: ...Meiling.
帕秋莉:...美铃。
Meiling: What? Yes.
美铃:什么?啊。
Patchouli: (Whisper whisper.)
帕秋莉:(窃窃私语)
Meiling:... Yes... what? Oh, hmm...
美铃:...好...什么?哦,嗯...
Remilia: I won't wait much longer.
蕾米莉亚:我等不及了。
Meiling: ...yes...
美铃:...好吧...
Remilia: Ah, you thought of something. Your turn then, Patchy!
蕾米莉亚:啊,你想出什么了。轮到你了,帕琪!
Patchouli: Conte skit, "Travels".
帕秋莉:小品,“旅行”。
Meiling: H-hey... well... tha- thank you very much for taking me to the station.
美铃:嘿嘿...好...谢谢你把我送到车站。
Patchouli: Don't mention it.
帕秋莉:不用客气。
Meiling: R-right!
美铃:好的!
Patchouli: ...
帕秋莉:...
Meiling: ... oh, um, er...
美铃:...哦,嗯,啊...
Patchouli: ... "Success"...
帕秋莉:...“成功”...
Meiling: Ah! Y-yeah, I'll go and be a big success for sure!
美铃:啊!耶!我上,肯定会成功的!
Patchouli: Yeah, I'll wait for you.
帕秋莉:耶,我等着你。
Meiling: ...
美铃:...
Patchouli: ..."The train"...
帕秋莉:...“火车”...
Meiling: Ah! The train departure is soon.
美铃:啊!火车就要开了。
Patchouli: You be careful. I'll write to you.
帕秋莉:路上小心。我会给你写信的。
Meiling: A-ah... well, good bye!
美铃:啊啊...好的,再见!
Remilia: ...
蕾米莉亚:...
Meiling: ...
美铃:...
Patchouli: ...
帕秋莉:...
Remilia: ...and?
蕾米莉亚:...于是?
Patchouli: That's it.
帕秋莉:就是这样。
Remilia: So? What was the punch line?
蕾米莉亚:于是呢?警句在哪?
Patchouli: Punchline?
帕秋莉:警句?
Remilia: I didn't get it!
蕾米莉亚:我没明白!
Sakuya: It was about two lovers parting for the sake of one starting her new life in the big city.
咲夜:这是关于两个爱人为了开始她们在大城市的新的生活。
Remilia: You understood that?! But what was the funny part?
蕾米莉亚:你明白了?!但是什么地方有趣了?
Patchouli: I couldn't think of something funny to say.
帕秋莉:我没想过说什么有趣的。
Remilia: But you started anyway?! And also, where were the noodles!
蕾米莉亚:但是你就这样上演了?!还有,面在哪?
Patchouli: Ahh... I didn't know where to put them in that.
帕秋莉:啊...我不知道放在哪。
Remilia: You're out! Who's next?
蕾米莉亚:你淘汰了!谁是下一个?
Meiling: Next? Um...
美铃:下一个?嗯...
Remilia: Next, Meiling, it's your turn to think.
蕾米莉亚:下一个,美铃,轮到你去想了。
Meiling: W-well... like this... er... oh!
美铃:好,好...像这样...啊...哦!
Sakuya: Looks like she's thought of something.
咲夜:看上去她想到什么了。
Meiling: (Whisper whisper.)
美铃:(窃窃私语)
Patchouli: ...uh-huh, got it.
帕秋莉:...啊哈,明白了。
Meiling: Yeah, ready!
美铃:好吧,开始!
Remilia: Show me then!
蕾米莉亚:来吧!
Meiling: Skit "The Fountain of Noodles." Oh no! My flowing noodles have fallen into the fountain!
美铃:小品“面条喷泉”。哦不!我的拉面掉进喷泉里了!
Patchouli: Ahhh~ Are you the one who dropped noodles into the fountain?
帕秋莉:啊~你是把面条掉进喷泉里了?
Meiling: Ah, who are you?
美铃:啊,你是谁?
Patchouli: I am the fountain goddess. Were your noodles gold noodles? Or silver noodles?
帕秋莉:我是喷泉女神。你的面是金面条?还是银面条?
Meiling: No! I dropped some ordinary noodles!
美铃:不!我掉的是普通的面条!
Patchouli: You are honest. And for that, I will give you these special "red noodles"!
帕秋莉:你很诚实。于是,我给你这些特殊的“红面条”!
Meiling: Wow! Great...so?
美铃:哇!好棒...然后?
Remilia: ...Sakuya, what do you think?
蕾米莉亚:...咲夜,你认为怎么样?
Sakuya: The punchline was poor. But the concept was alright.
咲夜:警句很枯燥,不过概念清晰。
Remilia: Well, I say it's out! Next!
蕾米莉亚:好吧,我说这个淘汰!下一个!
Marisa: Hahahaha! Ask me too!
魔理沙:哈哈哈哈!也让我来吧!
Remilia: Marisa?! That was sudden.
蕾米莉亚:魔理沙?!好突然。
Marisa: Looks like you're doing something interesting. Let me join in!
魔理沙:看上去你们在做些有意思的事。我也来!
Remilia: Oh... okay.
蕾米莉亚:哦...好的。
Marisa: Patchouli, come here!
魔理沙:帕秋莉,来这里!
Patchouli: Okay!
帕秋莉:好的!
Remilia: Unexpected enthusiasm.
蕾米莉亚:意想不到的热情。
Sakuya: She's involved in every story so far.
咲夜:她总是在各个故事中乱入。
Marisa: What are you going to do is... comedy!
魔理沙:你想做什么呢...来啊!
Remilia: Oooh!
蕾米莉亚:哦!
Marisa: I'm Marisaaaaa!
魔理沙:我是魔理沙沙沙!
Patchouli:... I'm Patchouli.
帕秋莉:...我是帕秋莉。
Marisa: And together...
魔理沙:我们是...
Patchouli:...
帕秋莉:...
Marisa:...
魔理沙:...
Remilia: You can't think of anything?!
蕾米莉亚:你们什么也想不出?
Marisa: S-so er... it's getting hotter and hotter these last few days.
魔理沙:于是...这些天越来越热了。
Patchouli: That's true.
帕秋莉:是啊。
Marisa: And when it's hot, it's time for some cold noodles.
魔理沙:天热时,应该是吃冷面了。
Patchouli: So true.
帕秋莉:对哦。
Marisa: And... um... er... speaking of noodles...
魔理沙:于是...嗯...啊...说起面...
Patchouli: ...
帕秋莉:...
Marisa:...
魔理沙:...
Patchouli: ...
帕秋莉:...
Remilia: Can you really not think of anything?!
蕾米莉亚:你们真的什么也没想过?
Marisa: Well, I wanted to improvise.
魔理沙:好吧,我想即兴创作。
Remilia: That's the worst one so far.
蕾米莉亚:这是最糟糕的。
Flandre: Let me do mine!
芙兰朵露:让我也来!
Remilia: Geh, Flan...
蕾米莉亚:嘎,芙兰...
Flandre: Lemme join in!
芙兰朵露:让我加入!
Sakuya: Indeed, young mistress?
咲夜:真的吗?二小姐?
Flandre: The theme is noodles? I'll do a skit with noodles.
芙兰朵露:主题是面?我有关于面的小品。
Sakuya: Oh, clowning around.
咲夜:哦,扮小丑。
Remilia: So? What will do you with the noodles?
蕾米莉亚:于是?你想把面做成什么?
Flandre: The noodles... yeah, I'm gonna throw them.
芙兰朵露:面...耶,我来抛面。
Remilia: Uh-huh, and what then?
蕾米莉亚:啊-哈?于是呢?
Flandre: And... Meiling will try to dodge them!
芙兰朵露:于是...美铃试着去躲避。
Meiling: Heeh!? I- me!?
美铃:嘿?我-我吗!?
Flandre: If you fail then you'll die!
芙兰朵露:如果你做不到,你会死的!
Meiling: H-hey, wait a minute!
美铃:嘿嘿!等一下!
Remilia:... clowing around, maybe not.
蕾米莉亚:...扮小丑,也许不是。
Sakuya: Young mistress, indeed this is a little...
咲夜:二小姐,这有点...
Flandre: What? Are you complaining now?
芙兰朵露:射了吗?你开始抱怨了?
Sakuya: Throwing food at people is not really acceptable...
咲夜:对人扔食物是不好的...
Flandre: What are you saying! All you do is complain!
芙兰朵露:你说什么啊?你做的仅仅是抱怨!
Remilia: That reminds me... Sakuya, you still haven't had a turn.
蕾米莉亚:这提醒了我...咲夜,你还没上场呢。
Sakuya: Me?
咲夜:我?
Remilia: You too, do something funny.
蕾米莉亚:你也是,做点有趣的事。
Sakuya: Indeed... I'll try.
咲夜:其实...我要去试试。
Remilia: Mmhmm!
蕾米莉亚:嗯!
Sakuya: I'll... give you some boiled noodles.
咲夜:我会...给你们一些熟面。
Remilia: Huh?
蕾米莉亚:哈?
Marisa: What, that's not even a joke!
魔理沙:什么,这不是玩笑!
Flandre: Yeah!
芙兰朵露:耶!
Sakuya: Well, mistress, I'll give you some special red noodles instead.
咲夜:好吧,大小姐,我会给你们一些红色的面条。
Remilia: Hm?
蕾米莉亚:嗯?
Sakuya: And also... some natto.
咲夜:还有...一些纳豆。
Remilia: Hmmm?
蕾米莉亚:嗯?
Patchouli:... Remi?
帕秋莉:...蕾米?
Sakuya: Mistress. Let's all have dinner first, then think about how to solve your boredom.
咲夜:大小姐。我们先吃饭吧,于是在想办法解决你的无聊问题。
Remilia: Sakuya...
蕾米莉亚:咲夜:...
Sakuya: The night is long, so here's my attempt.
咲夜:夜晚很长,所以这是我的想法。
Remilia: ...
蕾米莉亚:...
Sakuya: ...always, by your side.
咲夜:...总是,为你着想。
Remilia: Uh!
蕾米莉亚:啊!
Patchouli:...Mm?
帕秋莉:...嗯?
Meiling:... huh?
美铃:...哈?
Remilia:... uuu.
蕾米莉亚:...呜。
Remilia: The winner is Sakuya!
蕾米莉亚:胜者是咲夜!
Flandre: Whaaaat?
芙兰朵露:什,什么?
Marisa: What did you say?
魔理沙:你说什么?
Remilia: Quiet quiet quiet! Sakuya is the best boredom killer!
蕾米莉亚:吵死了,吵死了,吵死了!咲夜才是最好的解决无聊的人。
Meiling: Ahhh... and what about us now?
美铃:啊...那我们呢?
Marisa: You're quite the pair.
魔理沙:你很般配啊。
Sakuya: Hehe, because I'm the chief maid and she is my mistress.
咲夜:呵呵,因为我是大小姐的主仆。
Remilia: Good! That's solved, so let's have dinner!
蕾米莉亚:好!问题解决了,我们吃饭吧。
Sakuya: Yes, mistress.
咲夜:是,大小姐。
Fin.
完。
Episode 2
Youmu: Mistress Yuyuko, I brought some tea.
妖梦:幽幽子小姐,我带来了茶。
Yuyuko: ...Oh. Thank you, Youmu.
幽幽子:...哦,谢谢你,妖梦。
Yuyuko: It's delicious.
幽幽子:很不错。
Youmu: Thank you.
妖梦:谢谢你。
Yuyuko: But, with that full moon, I should be the best cherry blossom. Right youmu?
幽幽子:但是,在满月下,樱花开放才最好,不是吗?妖梦。
Youmu:... Yes!
妖梦:...是!
Yuyuko: It was almost done.
幽幽子:快了。
Youmu:... Sorry.
妖梦:不好意思。
Yuyuko: But I'm not blaming you.
幽幽子:但我并不责怪你。
Youmu: Yes... but with the Scarlet Devil Mansion people I...
妖梦:嗯...但是有红魔馆的这些人,我...
Yuyuko: I know. But I didn't know Youmu was trying so hard for me.
幽幽子:我知道。但我不知道妖梦为我付出了这么多。
Youmu: ...
妖梦:...
Yuyuko: So, Youmu, I wonder if there's any nice snacks to go with the tea.
幽幽子:好吧,妖梦,我想知道这茶配什么好点心呢?
Youmu: Yes! Let me see.
妖梦:嗯!我想想。
Yuyuko: Okay!
幽幽子:好的!
Youmu: (Actually there were some sweets around here...)
妖梦:(其实,这里附近有些甜食)
Komachi: Yo! Dead people! Anyone alive in here?
小町:哟!死人们!有人还活着吗?
Youmu: Onozuka... Komachi?!
妖梦:小野冢...小町?!
Yuyuko: Hehehe, well I'm dead today!
幽幽子:呵呵呵,我今天死了!
Komachi: Ahhh, such a beautiful moon. The perfect place to drink and celebrate with the Saigyouji.
小町:啊,月色真美。这完美的地方很适合喝上一杯和西行寺庆祝一下。
Yuyuko: Oh, how kind of you.
幽幽子:啊,你对我真好。
Komachi: Worried I'm going to be freeloading? I brought snacks for you, to have with the sake.
小町:担心我是来吃闲饭的?我带给你点点心,用来下酒的。
Yuyuko: What... is this?
幽幽子:啊,是什么呢?
Youmu: Eh... Gwah! What?! It's horse dung?
妖梦:啊...哇!什么?!是马粪?
Komachi: Oh, don't be picky! This is Ezobafununi, the most classy and expensive sea urchin in the world.
小町:哦,别太挑剔!这是虾夷马粪海胆,是世界上最优雅最贵的海童。
Yuyuko: That was a harsh reaction, Youmu.
幽幽子:这个反应太生硬了,妖梦。
Youmu: It's so grotesque...
妖梦:好古怪啊...
Komachi: Don't say that. Just one bite? It's yummy!
小町:不要这么说,咬一口吧?很好吃啊!
Youmu: H-h-how can you put that in your mouth!?
妖梦:你,你怎么可以把这种东西放嘴里!?
Yuyuko: Oooh, delicious!
幽幽子:哦,好好吃!
Youmu: Mistress Yuyuko?!
妖梦:幽幽子小姐?!
Yuyuko: Truly, it melts in your mouth. With such delicate sweetness. Very good!
幽幽子:的确,在嘴里融化,带着微妙的甜味,好棒!
Komachi: Oh, girl, you like it? Eat, eat more!
小町:哦,你很喜欢?吃吧,还有呢!
Youmu: R-really... mistress Yuyuko...
妖梦:是,是吗...幽幽子小姐...
Yuyuko: Thank you for such a delicious snack with the tea. But something is missing...
幽幽子:谢谢你给我茶点,但是失去了什么...
Youmu: Something missing?
妖梦:失去了什么?
Yuyuko: Hm... indeed.
幽幽子:嗯,的确。
Youmu: (Not to mention the snacks I was getting in the first place...)
妖梦:(没注意到我之前拿来的点心...)
Yukari: Somebody called?
紫:谁叫我来着?
Youmu: Ya-Yakumo Yukari!
妖梦:八,八云紫!
Yuyuko: Ah, welcome!
幽幽子:啊,欢迎!
Yukari: Hey beautiful moon, can I join you?
紫:嘿!月色很美,我能来吗?
Yuyuko: Yes, of course.
幽幽子:是的,当然。
Youmu: Mistress Yuyuko!
妖梦:幽幽子小姐!
Yukari: have you seen the present I bought? Here, look isn't it like jewels?
八云紫:你看见我买的礼物了?这,看上去不像珠宝?
Yuyuko: Hmm... what is this?
幽幽子:嗯...这是什么?
Youmu: Argh! Bubbles! Red, bloody bubbles!
妖梦:啊!泡泡!红色的,血淋淋的泡泡!
Yuyuko: You're so predictable, Youmu.
幽幽子:你猜得真对,妖梦。
Yukari: Oh, pardon me. It's salmon roe. And it's the finest delicacy.
紫:哦,不好意思。这是鲑鱼卵,而且还是最美味的。
Youmu: One... one of those bubbles... is looking at me...
幽幽子:一...一个泡泡...正在看我。
Yukari: Please try some! It's very rich, isn't it?
紫:吃吃看吧,很油腻,不是吗?
Youmu: Y-y-you must be joking!
妖梦:你,你肯定在开玩笑。
Yuyuko: Ahhh, she's right!
幽幽子:啊,她说得对。
Youmu: Mistress Yuyukoooo!
妖梦:幽幽子小姐!
Yuyuko: When you bite into it, the taste spreads... so delicious!
幽幽子:当你咬的时候,味道扩散...很美味!
Youmu: I-indeed...
妖梦:真,真的啊...
Yuyuko: Thank you for the meal. Such fantastic treats.
幽幽子:谢谢你的食物,如此奇妙的疗效。
Youmu: Er...
妖梦:啊...
Yuyuko: But in contrast, Youmu is...
幽幽子:但是相反,妖梦...
Youmu: What about me?!
妖梦:我怎么拉?!
Yukari: Ah, what about you?
紫:啊,你怎么啦?
Youmu: I certainly like one of two of these delicacies...
妖梦:我真的喜欢这两种味道中的一种。
Yukari: There are so many delicacies in the world. Foie Gras and Truffles, Caviar... how about theses?
紫:世界上美食很多。鹅肝和块菌,鱼子酱...这些怎么样?
Yuyuko: Oh, all of these ones are delicious?
幽幽子:哦,都很好吃吗?
Yukari: Of course, right? Youmu?
紫:当然,不是吗?妖梦。
Youmu: Eugh...
妖梦:啊...
Yukari: Disregarding Youmu then, shall we go out to sample more delicious foods?
紫:无视妖梦,我们继续找一些美食好吗?
Komachi: Yeah! Lets!
小町:耶!去吧。
Yuyuko: Oh, wonderful...
幽幽子:哦,真好。
Youmu:...can.
妖梦:...好。
Yuyuko: Hm?
幽幽子:嗯?
Youmu: I can! I can do it!
妖梦:我能,我能做到。
Yukari: Can do... what, exactly?
紫:做到...什么呢?
Youmu: Erugh...
妖梦:啊...
Yuyuko: Youmu?
幽幽子:妖梦!
Youmu: Yes! I can cut anything into pieces!
妖梦:对,我可以把任何东西切成片!
Komachi: C-cut? How? You're going to do that to the salmon roe?
小町:切?怎么切?你能把鲑鱼卵也切成片?
Yukari: Oho! A show with dinner! Right? Yuyuko?
紫:哦嚯!晚餐的表演!对吗?幽幽子?
Youmu: ...gh!
妖梦:...啊!
Yuyuko: Ah, Youmu!
幽幽子:啊,妖梦!
Yukari:... She left.
紫:...她走了。
Komachi: Maybe we mocked her too much.
小町:也许我们过分嘲笑她了。
Yukari: I guess so.
紫:我想是。
komachi: You guess? You were the harshest!
小町:你想?你是最过分的!
Yukari: Because it was funny!
紫:因为这很好玩。
Yuyuko: Hehehehe.
幽幽子:呵呵呵呵。
Youmu: Mistress Yuyuko!
妖梦:幽幽子小姐!
Komachi: Oh, she's back!
小町:哦,她回来了!
Yuyuko: What is it, Youmu?
幽幽子:这是什么,妖梦?
Youmu: Me... too... I brought something!
妖梦:我...也...带了点东西!
Yuyuko: What is it?
幽幽子:什么呢?
Youmu: A snack to go with tea!
妖梦:茶点!
Komachi: What snack... you mean this bottle?
小町:什么点心...你的意思这瓶子?
Youmu: (What the others brought was expensive and flashy, but this is hard to find...)
妖梦:(她们贷来的都是昂贵和新鲜的,但是很难找...)
Youmu: This!
妖梦:这个!
Yukari: Oh my, this is...
紫:啊啊,这是...
Komachi: Eh...
小町:啊...
Youmu: It tastes like strong spice, but it it's really only mild!
妖梦:很辛辣的味道,但是绝对是野生的!
Yukari: ...
紫:...
Komachi: ...
小町:...
Yuyuko: ...
幽幽子:...
Youmu: ...what?
妖梦:...什么?
Yuyuko: ...Youmu, why pick this?
幽幽子:...妖梦,为什么采这个?
youmu: B-because it's hard to find...
妖梦:因,因为这很难找...
Komachi: Is it really... special?
小町:这真的,很特别?
Yukari: Fashionable seasonings often go out of stock.
紫:流行季节总是会缺货。
Youmu: Eh? Ehhh?
妖梦:啊?啊?
Komachi: Did you get Marisa to steal it for you?
小町:你是找魔理沙偷到这些的?
Youmu: Eeeeeh!?
妖梦:唉!?
Yuyuko:... Youmu.
幽幽子:...妖梦。
Youmu:... ah! Yes!
妖梦:...啊!是!
Yuyuko:...
幽幽子:...
Youmu: Er...
妖梦:啊...
Yuyuko:...I'm hungry, can you cook something?
幽幽子:...我饿了,你能煮点什么吗?
Youmu: Hm?
妖梦:嗯?
Yuyuko: Do you see? We can use your spice with a meal.
幽幽子:你看见吗?我们可以拿你的香料做饭。
Youmu: Ah, yes! Right away!
妖梦:啊!是!正解!
Komachi: Off she goes again.
小町:她又去了。
Yukari: She's so busy all the time.
紫:她总是很忙。
Komachi: But the Lady Saigyouji, she wants to try it too!
小町:但是西行寺小姐,她也想这么做!
Yukari: Oh... really?
小町:哦...是吗?
Yuyuko: Hehehe.
幽幽子:呵呵呵。
Komachi: ...?
小町:...?
Yukari: I don't think a Shinigami would understand.
紫:我不认为一个式神会明白。
Komachi: You don't? Haha.
小町:你不懂?哈哈。
Yuyuko: Spicy but... not?
幽幽子:辛辣但是...不是吗?
Yuyuko: (Just like Youmu, half-human and half-ghost.)
幽幽子:(就像妖梦,半人半灵)
Fin
完
Episode 3
Reimu: Ahhh... I'm boooored.
灵梦:啊...我好无聊。
Yukari: Well, well, the Hakurei Shrine's deserted, as usual.
紫:好吧,博丽神社又是这么脏,和往常一样。
Reimu: Nothing to dooooo...
灵梦:没事做...
Yukari: And the shrine maiden's being lazy, as usual.
紫:巫女还是这么懒惰,和往常一样。
Reimu: Maybe I could rebuild some parts of the Scarlet Devil Castle, hahaha.
灵梦:也许我能造出红魔城的部分,哈哈哈。
Yukari: Yes, I thought I'd remove the first threat for now. The second and third threats are...
紫:对哦,我现在可以去掉点威胁。第二个和第三个威胁是...
Reimu: Alright, there's nothing to do, so let's go to Marisa's place!
灵梦:好吧,没事干,去魔理沙那里。
Yukari: Stop ignoring me!
紫:不要无视我!
Reimu: Oh, Yukari's here. What's up?
灵梦:啊,紫在这里,什么事?
Yukari: What do you mean, "What's up"? You really didn't even notice I was here?
紫:什么“什么事”啊?你真的不知道我在这里吗?
Reimu: Ah? Uh... Ahem of course I noticed you.
灵梦:啊?哦...我当然知道你在这里。
Yukari: Totally. Totally a lie, that is.
紫:完全。完全是个谎子。
Reimu: So what do you want?
灵梦:于是你要干什么?
Yukari: You're always complaining that you're bored and there's nothing to do, and this is how you thank me for helping you have some fun?!
紫:你总是抱怨你很无聊,没事做,这也是你要谢谢我帮你找些乐子?!
Reimu: ... Oh, is this about the Scarlet Devil Castle?
灵梦:...哦,是关于红魔城的?
Yukari: Yes!
紫:对哦!
Reimu: So? What's your point? It's been a long time since all that.
灵梦:于是,你的观点呢?从那以后已经很长时间了。
Yukari: Quite so, over a month now. I didn't think everyone would just leave it at that for so long.
紫:很对,超过一个月了。我不认为大家会就此长期离开这里。
Reimu: Well, Remilia never asked about it.
灵梦:好吧,蕾米莉亚从来不问这个。
Yukari: Are you saying it was rude for her not to ask about it? Much like you've rudely never asked me about it?
紫:你说她不问这个很无理吗?像是你更无理从来不问我这个?
Reimu: Shut up... That's why you can't ask about it at all.
灵梦:闭嘴...那才是为什么你不会问起这个。
Reimu: There's no reason to drag me into such a stupid conte, right?
灵梦:没理由把我卷入这么愚蠢的小说,不是吗?
Yukari: A conte? It's not about that. But here, look!
紫:小说?不是的。但是,你看!
Reimu: Eh, what's this? Hmm, it says "Tokugawa Weekly, First Issue!"
灵梦:啊,这是什么?嗯,“德川周刊,头条!”
Yukari: Yes!
紫:对哦!
Ran: Secret treasures exist! We have detailed data and records!
蓝:秘密宝藏出现。我们有详细数据和记录!
Chen: Let's collect all the parts that come with each issue and finish building the Scarlet Devil Castle!
橙:我们来收集所有部件,解决每个难题然后建造红魔城!
Yukari: Ah - you girls...!
紫:啊-你们...!
Chen: We came to meet Miss Yukari because she wasn't coming back!
橙:我们来找紫小姐因为她没回家。
Ran: Ah, hello.
蓝:啊,你好。
Reimu: Well, that came out of nowhere.
灵梦:好吧,这些根本不存在。
Yukari: Goodness, I didn't expect this.
紫:天哪,我根本不期待这个。
Chen: Ah! We've interrupted Miss Yukari! Please keep going!
橙:啊!我们打断了紫小姐!你们继续!
Reimu: Hah... So Yukari's secretly a magazine collector?
灵梦:啊...紫是个偷偷收集杂志的人?
Yukari: Well, that might be so.
紫:好吧,也许是。
Ran: No, Yukari just wanted the 1/350 scale Scarlet Devil Castle that came with it.
蓝:不,紫只是想要红魔城的1/350大小规模的东西。
Yukari: Ran!
紫:蓝!
Chen: Since the first issue isn't sold anywhere, let's make it ourselves!
橙:既然头条没有售出,我们自己来!
Ran: The first issue is sold at a special price, that's why it's so popular.
蓝:头条会被用特别的价格售出,这也是为什么如此流星。
Yukari: You girls...
紫:你们...
Reimu: Ah, so that's what this is about? Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
灵梦:啊,这就是你们所说的?我们还是不要自己去找。
Yukari: What?
紫:什么?
Reimu: Speaking of the Tokugawa Weekly, I've heard the Scarlet Devil Mansion's maid bought it too. That means Remilia must have wanted it, right?
灵梦:说起德川周刊,我听说红魔馆的女仆也买了。这也就意味着蕾米莉亚也需要这个,不是吗?
Yukari: Eh, Sakuya did?
紫:啊,咲夜买了?
Reimu: That's what Marisa said earlier.
紫:这是魔理沙之前说的。
Yukari: Ah, right...
紫:啊,对...
Reimu: So, you're gonna solve everything! Right?
灵梦:所以,你们要去解决这些事!对吗?
Yukari: ... Right.
紫:...对。
Ran: Yukari?
蓝:紫?
Yukari: Actually, I wanted to show you the Scarlet Devil Castle to revive your ambition...
紫:事实上,我想给你们看红魔城以满足你们的意愿...
Reimu: Ambition? Yeah, I guess I've been kinda down lately. I wonder why?
灵梦:意愿?耶,我想我太晚了。我想知道为什么?
Yukari: What?
紫:什么?
Reimu: I don't know, my body feels heavy, and I haven't been motivated at all. I've just been sitting around here.
灵梦:我不知道,我的身体很重,我根本没有动机。我只是坐在这里。
Yukari: I see, I see! Let me cure you!
紫:我看看,我看看!我来帮你治治!
Reimu: Wow, what's this about? Hey! Your face is really...
灵梦:哇,这是什么?嘿!你的脸真的...
Yukari: Yes, that's because...
紫:是哦,那是因为...
Marisa: Reiiiimuuuuuu... Yo, you here...?!
魔理沙:灵.....梦.....哟,你在这里...?!
Reimu: Oh, Marisa.
灵梦:哦,魔理沙。
Marisa: Boredom struck again, so I came here for some fun!
魔理沙:又在无聊了啊,所以我来找乐趣。
Reimu: There's so much wrong with that... But I was bored, I guess.
灵梦:很多不对劲的地方...但是我很无聊,我觉得。
Yukari:...
紫:...
Marisa: Hey, the Yakumos. What'cha up to?
魔理沙:嘿,八云家族,发生了什么事?
Ran: Oh, Marisa. Hi there.
蓝:哦,魔理沙,你好。
Chen: Hiiiii!
橙:嗨!
Yukari:...
紫:...
Reimu: Oh, we were just talking about the case of the Scarlet Devil Castle.
灵梦:哦,我们正好在说红魔城事件。
Marisa: The Castle? Yeah, they're still trying to have it torn down.
魔理沙:城堡?耶,他们还想去拆毁呢。
Reimu: I've heard that the demolition work's so expensive that the Mansion's been eating cold noodles for meals.
灵梦:我听说爆破工作成本很高,馆里天天在吃冷面。
Marisa: Hahaha, nice! Just like the Yakumos!
魔理沙:哈哈哈,不错!就像八云家那样!
Ran: We're always eating udon at home these days...
蓝:我们最近天天吃乌冬面...
Chen: I'm getting a little tired of it...
橙:我已经吃腻了...
Marisa: Well, it's no more than you deserved.
魔理沙:好吧,这还不如你们应得的。
Reimu: Ahaha...
灵梦:啊哈哈...
Marisa: Anyway, Reimu...
魔理沙:还有,灵梦...
Reimu: What?
灵梦:什么?
Marisa: Haven't you been looking pale lately? Did something happen?
魔理沙:你最近看上去很苍白?发生了什么?
Reimu: Me? Well...
灵梦:我?好吧...
Chen: Miss Yukari says that Reimu doesn't have any ambition lately!
橙:紫小姐说灵梦最近很没意愿!
Ran: Yukari is always worrying about people. She'll only feel better once you die.
蓝:紫总是担心人们。她只在你们死后才好一点。
Yukari: You girls are always saying such useless things!
紫:你们总是说些没用的东西。
Reimu: Actually, yeah, I don't feel so great. I wonder what is could be?
灵梦:的确,是的,我不是特别好。我想知道到底是什么?
Marisa: Let's see...
魔理沙:我想想...
Yukari: ...!
紫:...!
Chen: Whoaaaa! They're forehead-kissing!
橙:哇!她们在前额亲吻!
Marisa: Hm... You don't seem to have a fever.
魔理沙:嗯...你不像发烧了。
Reimu: That's a pretty primitive way to measure it.
灵梦:这是非常原始的方法去测量。
Marisa: Huh, Reimu, do you think it could be Spring Fever?
魔理沙:哈,灵梦,你认为这是春风沉醉?
Yukari: Spring Fever?
紫:春风沉醉?
Chen: What's that?
橙:这是什么啊?
Ran: The Hakurei Miko, killed by disease!
蓝:博丽巫女,死于疾病!
Reimu: I'm not going to die! It's just a phase.
灵梦:我还不会死!这只是个周期。
Marisa: There are some diseases in the outside world with symptoms like this, I think. They often strike in this season.
魔理沙:就我知道,还有一些在这个世界外的类似症状,总是在春天发作。
Reimu: I'm just feeling sluggish and unmotivated. I'm sure I'll be better soon.
灵梦:我只是感觉呆滞,没心情。我想我会很快恢复的。
Ran:... I see. Sorry about that.
蓝:...我知道了。抱歉啊。
Reimu: Anyway... That sounds like Spring Fever, huh?
灵梦:不管怎么说...这听上去才是春风沉醉,哈?
Marisa: You've done a lot of stupid stuff since the Scarlet Devil Castle first appeared, so you've probably drained your motivation.
魔理沙:自从红魔城第一次消失后你们就做了很多傻事,所以你们就沉醉于你们的心理之中。
Reimu: How rude.
灵梦:好物理。
Marisa: Well, it should cure itself in time, if you relax and take a nap!
魔理沙:好吧,这个会自己痊愈的,如果你休息一下,打个瞌睡。
Reimu: Yeah... You're right.
灵梦:耶...你说的对。
Marisa: So anyway, let's go play!
魔理沙:不管怎么说,我们去玩吧!
Reimu: Of course, Marisa just wants to play, huh... Well, I don't mind.
灵梦:好吧,魔理沙就知道玩,哈...好吧,我没意见。
Marisa: Good call! Hey, Yakumos, you're coming too, right?
魔理沙:说得好!嘿,八云家,你们也要去,是吗?
Chen: What should we play with? Can we get a foxtail?!
橙:玩什么呢?我们能得到福克斯泰尔吗?
Ran: Yukari, what do you think?
蓝:紫:你认为呢?
Yukari: N-no way... I'm not interested in such nonsense.
紫:不,不行...我对这种没意义的事不感兴趣。
Marisa: Hm? What's wrong?
魔理沙:嗯?怎么啦?
Yukari: I'm just not interested.
紫:我只是没兴趣。
Yukari: (Why does everyone always get in the way when I'm trying to say something?!)
紫:(为什么大家总是在我要说什么的时候乱入呢?!)
Ran: Miss Yukari?
蓝:紫小姐?
Yukari: Hmph! I was getting worried, but it seems it was just a problem with her mood in the end.
紫:哈!我开始担心了。似乎这只是她的一个心情的问题而已。
Reimu: Oh, you were really worried about me...
灵梦:哦,你真的在担心我。
Yukari: A bit of concern doesn't mean anything!
紫:一点点顾虑根本什么都不是!
Reimu: Well, well. I'm glad you came. Thanks.
灵梦:好,好,我很高兴你能来,谢谢。
Yukari: Before thanking me, you need to change your idle life style.
紫:谢我之前,你必须改变你的懒散的生活习惯。
Reimu: Sure, sure, I will.
灵梦:好吧,好吧,我会的。
Yukari: Hm! Ran, Chen, let's go.
紫:嗯!蓝,橙,我们走吧。
Chen: Yes!
橙:是!
Ran: Yes.
蓝:是。
Yukari: Sorry to bother you, Reimu, Marisa.
紫:抱歉打扰你们了,灵梦,魔理沙。
Marisa: Hey, no problem, you're always welcome to come hang out.
魔理沙:嘿,没事的,随时恭候你们的光临。
Reimu: It's not your house.
灵梦:这不是你家。
Yukari: ...
紫:...
Chen: Miss Yukari...
橙:紫小姐...
Ran: That was nice, wasn't it?
蓝:那很好,不是吗?
Yukari: What was nice?
紫:好什么?
Chen:...
橙:...
Ran: Nothing...
蓝:没什么...
Ran: Yukari...
蓝:紫...
Yukari: It's all right. She's not a powerful human miko or anything. I just wanted to have a little fun.
紫:没事。她不是一个很厉害的人类巫女或什么的。我只是想找点乐子。
Yukari: ...
紫:...
Yukari: Well, let's move on.
紫:好吧,我们走吧。
Chen: Huh? Move where?
橙:哈?去哪?
Yukari: If she's not interested now, I can wait...
紫:如果她有兴趣,我可以等。
Ran: Ohoho... another trick?
蓝:哦嚯嚯...另一个骗局?
Yukari: Mark my words, Hakurei Reimu!
紫:记住我的话,博丽灵梦!
Yukari: Next time, I'll twitterpate your heart till its foundations tremble!
紫:下一会我要让你心跳到颤抖为止!
Fin
完
Episode 4
Alice: Oh? Who could that be at this hour?
爱丽丝:哦?谁会在这里时候来?
Alice: Hmm...
爱丽丝:嗯...
Marisa: Yo!
魔理沙:哟!
Alice: Marisa! How rare to see you all the way out here!
爱丽丝:魔理沙!真稀奇你会在这里啊!
Marisa: Well, um, I was in the neighborhood, and it started raining, so I thought I might be able to get a cup of tea here.
魔理沙:嗯,我在这个住宅区里,然后下雨了,所以我想我也许能够在这里喝上一杯茶。
Alice: Of course, where are my manners? Just a moment, I'll brew some up.
爱丽丝:当然行,哎呀,我这什么态度?等一下,我来沏茶。
Marisa: Oh, yeah, thanks.
魔理沙:哦,耶,谢谢。
Marisa: (I wanted to say it, but... argh, I just can't calm down!)
魔理沙:(我想说的,但是...啊,我只是冷静不下来!)
Marisa: Got any books I could borrow?
魔理沙:这里有我能借的书吗?
Alice: Certainly, though I doubt there's anything you'd want to read here. I cleaned the place up after last time.
爱丽丝:当然,虽然我想这里有任何你想读的书。我上回已经清理过重新放置了。
Marisa: No kidding! There's nothing but books about dolls. Who'd want to read stuff like this?
魔理沙:别开玩笑了!这里除了关于人偶的书之外其他都没有。谁会想去读这些东西?
Alice: Well, I wouldn't be able to create living dolls if I didn't enjoy dollmaking, right?
爱丽丝:好吧,如果我不在做人偶上找乐子我也不可能制作出活的人偶,不是吗?
Marisa: Oh really? I've never been sure if you're controlling those dolls, or if they're moving on their own. Quite the mystery.
魔理沙:哦,是吗?我从来不确定是否你在操纵这些人偶,或者是它们自己在动,很神奇的。
Alice: When you are making things that look human, it's impossible not to get a little attached to them. But it's never quite enough...
爱丽丝:当你要做像人那样的东西,不给它们附件是不可能的。但是这还远远不够...
Marisa: Hmm, that reminds me...
魔理沙:嗯,这让我想起...
Alice: Oh?
爱丽丝:哦?
Marisa: Do you remember the first time Remilia set up the castle? You were in there with them, right?
魔理沙:你记得第一次蕾米莉亚造城堡吗?你和她们在那里,不是吗?
Marisa: You said they invited you, so... how close are you to them?
魔理沙:你说他们邀请了你,所以...你离她们如此亲近?
Marisa: For that matter, do you have any real close friends?
魔理沙:如此看来,你真的有亲近的朋友?
Alice: Are you trying to start a fight? I don't have any trouble making friends!
爱丽丝:你是想打架吗?我在交友上根本没有任何问题!
Alice: I'm open, outgoing and helpful to everyone I meet - why, I'm a properly metropolitan maiden!
爱丽丝:我很开朗,外向,乐于助人...为什么,我是一个都市少女!
Marisa: That's unexpected.
魔理沙:意料之外。
Alice: I went along with them because they asked me to come play in their new castle, and I'd no real reason to refuse.
爱丽丝:我和她们一起因为她们叫我去新的城堡玩,所以我没有理由拒绝。
Alice: Furthermore, I'll have you know that it was a very nice castle.
爱丽丝:不仅如此,我想让你知道这是个非常漂亮的城堡。
Marisa: Nice? Looked pretty weird to me, you didn't think so?
魔理沙:漂亮?对我来说有些奇怪,你不这么认为?
Alice: I won't presume to judege the length of a thread that I haven't measured with my own ruler. Those girls simply have different values than we do.
爱丽丝:我不会在没有用我的尺去量过的情况下擅自去判断螺纹的长度。
Alice: Perhaps they had some ridiculous reason for what they did, and perhaps they had no reason at all,
爱丽丝:也许她们有荒谬的理由,也许她们根本没有理由。
Alice: ... but there's no point in slingling baseless accusations.
爱丽丝:...但是毫无根据的吊绳指控是没观点的。
Alice: Use your brain!
爱丽丝:动点脑筋吧!
Marisa: I'm usually pretty bad at using it, but you're probably right.
魔理沙:我总是在这上面很差,但是你说得很对。
Alice: You lot just came crashing through the place without even trying to appreciate it.
爱丽丝:你总是把事情弄糟甚至想去尝试这么做。
Marisa: That's not what it felt like at the time.
魔理沙:那不是我当时想的。
Alice: That's because your emotions blinded you!
爱丽丝:那是因为你的情绪让你瞎了眼!
Alice: And Reimu brought her own uniquely violent perspective to the situation, as expected.
爱丽丝:灵梦把她自己的独特的暴力一面展现在这种场景,就像意料之中一样。
Alice: Everything's an incident that she has to resolve, that's always her stance, isn't it?
爱丽丝:一切她要解决的东西都是异变,这就是她的立场,不是吗?
Alice: A mob like that will find any reason they want to find. That's why I prefer to walk my own path.
爱丽丝:如此的暴民会找到一些她们要找的理由。这也就是为什么我宁愿走自己的路。
Marisa: I see, so you were honestly looking for something there.
魔理沙:我明白了,所以你很诚实的看待那些事。
Marisa: It looked like just another one of Remilia's stupid games... I guess we gave everyone a lot of trouble.
魔理沙:看上去像是另一个蕾米莉亚的笨蛋游戏...我想我给大家带来麻烦了。
Alice: It was a stupid game, no doubt about that. But I'm glad it's all over now.
爱丽丝:这是一个笨蛋游戏,无疑。但是我很高兴总算结束了。
Alice: Like I said before, I don't know if we can call those girls bad or not. We simply have different ways of thinking.
爱丽丝:像我之前说的那样,我不知道我们是否能说那些女孩是坏人或者不是。其实我们只是考虑方式不同。
Alice: I try to remain true to my heart, but sometimes my heart is silly and I'll do some weird stuff for no reason.
爱丽丝:我想留住内心的真理,但是有时候我的想法很傻,也没什么理由就做傻事。
Marisa: Maybe you're overthinking it? You know, it's all about the treasure in the end...
魔理沙:也许你想得太多了?你知道吗?这些其实都是爱。
Alice: Actually I don't know if it's for real or not. And I don't know if that's really honest or not.
爱丽丝:其实我不知道是真是假。我也不知道这是不是诚实。
Marisa: Actually, it doesn't matter.
魔理沙:其实,这并不要紧。
Alice: Anyway... it's all in the past now. Oh! I've just made some new sweets, would you like some?
爱丽丝:不管怎么说...这些都已经过去了。哦!我刚做了点甜食,你要吃吗?
Marisa: How?! You've been sitting here the whole time! Ah, you made the dolls cook for you? Such a clever girl, as always~
魔理沙:啊?!你一直坐在这里啊!啊,你让这些人偶为你做的?
Alice: They're pumpkin muffins. I put in more cinnamon than usual.
爱丽丝:这是南瓜松饼。我比平时放了更多的桂香。
Alice: Hehe, how do they taste?
爱丽丝:嘿嘿,味道怎么样?
Marisa: ... Not bad...
魔理沙:...不错...
Alice: Ah, that's honesty for you. They're not good either.
爱丽丝:啊,你真诚实。它们根本不好。
Fin
完