Sorry, I killed Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
blade got a surprise day of work. Spent it work on a floating doom citadel.

DQA you need to check it out, it's awesome.

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
I don't play anything nowadays. If I can recall, my last time watching an episode of anime is probably 2 months ago...

Cael

<b><font color="#4e7d40">Head Scanlator</font><br>
mockitupzbe2.png

BLASTS FROM THE PASTS! pew pew pew

DQA

Maaaate
Staff member
blade got a surprise day of work. Spent it work on a floating doom citadel.

DQA you need to check it out, it's awesome.

My jaw literally dropped when I saw the floating citadel. So much progress, and I haven't been there to see it!

School is conflicting with the times I can play MC though. I can really only be available after school now, which is around 11pm for you (or maybe a bit later, not sure).

Also, I have successfully trained a wolf.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
My jaw literally dropped when I saw the floating citadel. So much progress, and I haven't been there to see it!

School is conflicting with the times I can play MC though. I can really only be available after school now, which is around 11pm for you (or maybe a bit later, not sure).

Also, I have successfully trained a wolf.

Just wait 'til you see it now.

I usually get off around 12, so that doesn't give us much time to play. I've found a couple of caverns nearby that we need to explore for diamonds. I want to build an enchanting table since we have a steady supply of the necessary ingredients now, we just need diamonds and some obsidian.

Also, I saw your dog. He's just sitting there. Alone. Waiting for his master. He's very lonely.

Status
Not open for further replies.