Sorry, I killed Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Yeah, that's part of it, but also Smash Bros at E3. and Monolith Soft's new game trailer, that looks like it's related to Xenoblade, and I loved that game. But also Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem... I'm drowning Nintendo. And I love it.

blade is aware of these things. He's waiting for the new Smash Bros. character list before deciding to get excited for it.

blade's brother is rather excited for the Xenoblade thingy.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
GATECRASH PRERELEASE IS TODAY!!!!!

blade is off to go get his ass handed to him in Magic the Gathering at his local game store. This is going to be fun.

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
did you buy it or something omg omg omg omg
I pulled out my PSP randomly... and decided to mod it.

Since it's a PSP 1000, this is srsly all I had to do to mod it:
1. Update to the newest official firmware from Sony (I was on v4.05... newest is like v6.60)
2. Download a custom firmware and put it into the /GAMES/ folder on my memory stick.
3. Run the firmware launcher listed under Games on the media bar
4. Done.

So I've downloaded a lot of Japanese PSP games (including Digimon, One Piece, Kenshin, HxH, etc.) :D Been a fun way to use something I haven't touched in five years.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
DQA apparently the server got reset on that Minecraft thingy. Everything we worked on has been undone.

I did manage to find us a nice mine though.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
I pulled out my PSP randomly... and decided to mod it.

Since it's a PSP 1000, this is srsly all I had to do to mod it:
1. Update to the newest official firmware from Sony (I was on v4.05... newest is like v6.60)
2. Download a custom firmware and put it into the /GAMES/ folder on my memory stick.
3. Run the firmware launcher listed under Games on the media bar
4. Done.

So I've downloaded a lot of Japanese PSP games (including Digimon, One Piece, Kenshin, HxH, etc.) :D Been a fun way to use something I haven't touched in five years.
I got a modded PSP too. ;v; I borrowed it from a friend though. xD
I have Danball Senki BOOST and W. And Digimon World Re;Digitize.
I should get Adventure, I guess.

DQA

Maaaate
Staff member
DQA apparently the server got reset on that Minecraft thingy. Everything we worked on has been undone.

I did manage to find us a nice mine though.

Yeah, I noticed that. Wasn't it something to do with the bukkit mods being down or something? Is it temporary or permanent?

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Yeah, I noticed that. Wasn't it something to do with the bukkit mods being down or something? Is it temporary or permanent?
From what I heard the reset was voted on when I wasn't on, and they ended up banning the members of Foxhound for some reason. I'm kinda glad Foxhound is gone, they were a bunch of dicks, but from what I've heard the whole thing has sparked a crapload of drama.

What ever happened, it didn't involve us in any way, so I'm just going to go about business as usual.

Also, my /home spawn survived the reset and teleports us right into the middle of a dungeon, so we have a crapload of iron.

Status
Not open for further replies.