Sorry, I killed Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Hmm... I've only been awake 12 hours but I might just go to bed also. Bored as shit ~_~

DQA

Maaaate
Staff member
Honestly, I'm not enjoying the second half as much as the first.

Yeah, same here.

I hate that I'm saying this, but I really dislike Asuna now that she's all like "Kirito-kun, tasukete~~!". Gawd, I had characters like that ._.

DQA

Maaaate
Staff member
If the world doesn't end that is.

I dun get it. If I'm in Australia, and the world ends on the 21st, what about other places around the world? The time difference between Australia and New York is 15:30 hours ahead, which means any time before 3:30pm in Australia would be the 20th in New York. Does that mean that Australia ends before the US? Hmmm...

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
I should just wait til April... Price might go down a bit by then on some games 'n shit, and or they might have *cough* Homebrew *cough* type stuff. By then I should be completely debt free. Even if my mom moves out (or if I do if I need my spayce) I already know somewhere in town I can go temporarily. Rent out a storage place to hold my shit, and then I can save up $400/month for a year so I'll have $4k or so to fall back on before I get a new apartment anywhere.

Basically I'm not doing that bad financially for just myself. It's just the town I live in that is 'spensive for rent 'n shit. (More so than most of the state) I need to find a roomate (was trying to get previous mentioned friend to do it, but he's a bitch =/) or something p.q

If not, I'll move away from this town and lose my other friend (yes, I only have 2 IRL \o/) -- Well, not lose, but, never get to see. =/

I've heard that the Smash Bros. exploit works on the Wii U for some reason, so it shouldn't take long for homebrew stuff to come out.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Yeah, same here.

I hate that I'm saying this, but I really dislike Asuna now that she's all like "Kirito-kun, tasukete~~!". Gawd, I had characters like that ._.
Yeah... I was actually hoping Asuna would successfully escape on her own, but it was like, NOPE. :|

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
I dun get it. If I'm in Australia, and the world ends on the 21st, what about other places around the world? The time difference between Australia and New York is 15:30 hours ahead, which means any time before 3:30pm in Australia would be the 20th in New York. Does that mean that Australia ends before the US? Hmmm...
It goes. One. Time. Zone. At. A. Time. Just disappear.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
I got the Humble THQ bundle. MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Time to go kill random things in Saints Row the Third.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
These have completely changed my opinion on getting a Wii U. I wanna get one now....

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Of course. That's why there are time zones. It has nothing to do with the earth rotating and the sun and the moon and shit. That was just "for show" the real purpose of differences in timezones is where the world starts ending. Duuuhhhhh!

Status
Not open for further replies.