Sorry, I killed Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
I should go live with you guys... I mean I am still working while everybody near me is sleeping.

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
GOD. THIS SAME COMPANY HAS CALLED AT EXACTLY 11AM FOR THE 10TH TIME IN A ROW ASKING FOR MY DAD (then my mom). AND I WAS LIKE, NOPE NOT AVAILABLE. THE GUY WHO CALLED YESTERDAY ASKED WHEN TO CALL. AND I TOLD THEM AFTER 4, GODDAMMIT.

Tomorrow, I'm just going to let it go to the answering machine. While I appreciate the daily alarm clock, it's getting really fucking annoying, because today it finally cycled back to the first person I picked up to (yep, I even remember her voice, because she's a crappy telemarketer who's all quiet and can't speak up).

Also, only the guy yesterday HALF DECENTLY introduced himself as a telemarketer or surveryer or some telephone marketing shit by stating what company he's from and why is asking for said person. :(
Someone kept doing that for me too. Everyday. But they were calling my cell phone asking for my parents. I'm just like "...This is my personal cell phone, why would you call this to get to my parents...?" So I just blocked the number. You can see that they're still calling though. They still show up in my call log. But since they're blocked the go straight to voicemail, and the phone doesn't even ring. So it doesn't bother me anymore.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Someone kept doing that for me too. Everyday. But they were calling my cell phone asking for my parents. I'm just like "...This is my personal cell phone, why would you call this to get to my parents...?" So I just blocked the number. You can see that they're still calling though. They still show up in my call log. But since they're blocked the go straight to voicemail, and the phone doesn't even ring. So it doesn't bother me anymore.

Woooowww.

They don't give up, because they know in a war of attrition, they have more people, they will win.

Which is fucked up.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Woooowww.

They don't give up, because they know in a war of attrition, they have more people, they will win.

Which is fucked up.

I just answer telemarketer's in Gollum's voice (the lord of the rings character). It does wonders.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
My voice is too high

Doesn't have to be that specific character. Just imitate any character you can, and troll the hell out of them.

Time is money, and if they believe that they would be better off calling someone who will actually listen instead of wasting their time with silly voices they will no longer call you.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Doesn't have to be that specific character. Just imitate any character you can, and troll the hell out of them.

Time is money, and if they believe that they would be better off calling someone who will actually listen instead of wasting their time with silly voices they will no longer call you.

I really want to imitate the Google Talk voicemail lady...

"Please leave a message after the meep. MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP."

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
So, apparently Amano is making a new series or something?

tumblr_mp0opzjl8H1qfe17zo1_500.png

Wonder what the hell it's about?

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
I"M SLIGHTLY BOTHERED BY THE ENDING OF HATARAKU MAOUSAMA.

Now I'm actually going to go to bed. Gtbgn.

Status
Not open for further replies.