Sorry, I killed Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
In fact, I'm, for once, GLAD that I'm watching this weekly not marathoning it later, because I don't think my mind can handle the amount of fucks this show gives to its viewers.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Actually this week's episode is more on the mild side, but still, that last Rukino scene.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
I entered your grade incorrectly on the grade roster. I submitted a change of grade request to A+, which should be processed soon. Great work in E201!

WELL FUCK.

I saw that the final grade I got in the course was a D+ (when I got over a 100% in the course), so I emailed the professor. And got this in response. Like. THANKS.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
I swear. If it was like a B or a C, it wouldn't have too big of a deal, as it's going to be transferred to Purdue later anyway. But a D+; I can't transfer a D+ credit, because I don't think Purdue would accept that. 8-|

And my IU GPA would go down the drain.

...like that matters. Including this one, I've only taken 9 credit hours at IU.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
4d07bba92831bcc9872c7c00a06c486b1004732381.JPG

I haven't even finished half an episode of T&B when doing this. Had to reference the maintenance guide too many times.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
So, as I went to find some anti-static bags to put some parts in, I discover, in the back of the computer parts cabinet, four harddrives. One with the capacity of 120mb. Another at 170mb. The third one is a hearty 3gb. The last being a more modern 13gb.

...can we please discuss how technology has advanced? I have a flash drive around the size of all four of those combined. The four harddrives sitting on my desk adds up to over 4tb, which is nearly 250 times bigger than the total capacity of the four I just found. I'm fucking speechless.

Status
Not open for further replies.