Sorry, I killed Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
RuCQ9Xa.jpg

Colored Jump manga is so nice~ Wish I had the money to buy it.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Has anyone here seen that Naruto page that's been going around with Sasuke announcing he wants to become Hokage?

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
It's so messed up.

Well, it actually makes sense in context.

Sasuke decided to listen to Konoha's past by resurrecting all the previous Hokage, listened to the past of the Uchiha, figured out that Madara and the Uchiha were kind of all giant raging pricks, and decided to protect Konoha again. All without one friendship speech from Naruto.

It's the closest this series has gotten to being logical, as Sasuke decided to actually do his own research before coming to a conclusion.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
That being said, it's still Naruto, so it never gets above mediocre in quality level.

Though it's been rather tolerable of late. I think the series is finally winding down.

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
omg. do you know which story path the anime is following? ;w; If I recall, there are different story paths??
I have no goddamn clue. The anime at this point isn't really following the game at all. They're still fighting the Septentriones, but the things that happen in-between are way different.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Well, it actually makes sense in context.

Sasuke decided to listen to Konoha's past by resurrecting all the previous Hokage, listened to the past of the Uchiha, figured out that Madara and the Uchiha were kind of all giant raging pricks, and decided to protect Konoha again. All without one friendship speech from Naruto.

It's the closest this series has gotten to being logical, as Sasuke decided to actually do his own research before coming to a conclusion.

AllwithoutafriendshipspeechfromNaruto,wellsaid.

Status
Not open for further replies.