WARNING WARNING
This makes me happy.

tumblr_inline_mndds23Q1W1qz4rgp.gif

READY TO WATCH. 8D

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
I figured that's what you were thinking. But it;s still "holy shit" when you see it. Titan Eren's reaction to seeing the Titan that killed Thomas is a dead giveaway as well.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Hmm... All I really do here is post about the misfortunes of my generally messed up life. At least before I was semi-useful for hosting Takatomon, but now I can't/don't even do that. I randomly disappear for long periods of time anyway since, basically the same reason now. I'm not really "contributive" (aware it's not a word) to any conversations. I know it's spam, but still. I probably wont post much anymore if at all.

Peace 'n stuff.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Hmm... All I really do here is post about the misfortunes of my generally messed up life. At least before I was semi-useful for hosting Takatomon, but now I can't/don't even do that. I randomly disappear for long periods of time anyway since, basically the same reason now. I'm not really "contributive" (aware it's not a word) to any conversations. I know it's spam, but still. I probably wont post much anymore if at all.

Peace 'n stuff.

Hey. Hey. Hearing your misfortunes is still proof that you're still around. So, please, continue spamming. Because it's sad to see someone go.

Status
Not open for further replies.