Sorry, I killed Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
The math standard in our school was like... When we gave the exam paper to other school's teacher, they will say: "this will not be asked in the government exam."

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Well, so I'm taking a CGT class this semester (Computer Graphics Technology, drafting and CAD).

And well, for the past three weeks, the professor has been saying that there was going to be a quiz today.

All the quizzes so far in the class (two) consisted of a 10 minute sketch worth ten points. So that's what I expected of today.

Note; we just had our midterm exam last Wednesday.

Then, show up to class, get ready for the quiz (we have to use special graph paper and shit). All the TAs come pouring in. No professor.

Saw a glance of the quiz as they were setting up the doccams.

Shit a brick.

Professor wasn't going to be there.

And the quiz was going to take the full 50 minutes of class.

And is worth 100 points.

And one of the TAs said, "As you know, Professor Miller isn't going to be here today. And, here's your quiz."

Sorry, I didn't know that the professor wasn't going to be here today?

Oh, and quizzes are worth 10% of the final grade; midterm being 15%. Considering that a 100pt quiz will make the two previous quizzes near worthless, this was basically another midterm thrown at all of our faces. :|

I ended up fucking up on one of the dimensions of one of the drawings. :|

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
*looks at the first page of the next chapter he needs to clean*

*it's all redraws*

WELL FUCK.

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
Well, so I'm taking a CGT class this semester (Computer Graphics Technology, drafting and CAD).

And well, for the past three weeks, the professor has been saying that there was going to be a quiz today.

All the quizzes so far in the class (two) consisted of a 10 minute sketch worth ten points. So that's what I expected of today.

Note; we just had our midterm exam last Wednesday.

Then, show up to class, get ready for the quiz (we have to use special graph paper and shit). All the TAs come pouring in. No professor.

Saw a glance of the quiz as they were setting up the doccams.

Shit a brick.

Professor wasn't going to be there.

And the quiz was going to take the full 50 minutes of class.

And is worth 100 points.

And one of the TAs said, "As you know, Professor Miller isn't going to be here today. And, here's your quiz."

Sorry, I didn't know that the professor wasn't going to be here today?

Oh, and quizzes are worth 10% of the final grade; midterm being 15%. Considering that a 100pt quiz will make the two previous quizzes near worthless, this was basically another midterm thrown at all of our faces. :|

I ended up fucking up on one of the dimensions of one of the drawings. :|
...Well.

Status
Not open for further replies.