Sorry, I killed Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
...have you guys read the comments on the Kotaku article? It's kind of hilarious how they were like, "Nobody wants one."

except I want one. orz

Actually, the Wii U isn't that bad, especially if you have friends to play it with.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The people on facebook shouting about a certain character from Naruto dying need to shut up.

SERIOUSLY, IT'S LIKE THESE PEOPLE HAVE NEVER SEEN A SIDE CHARACTER DIE BEFORE.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
It sucks when your favourite character dies.

And it really sucks when your favourite character has a grand total of 5 minutes of screentime throughout the entire series... and ends up dying.

But, yeah, side characters die all the time?

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
Apparently Futa hasn't been able to access Dats for days. He just messaged me on Facebook asking me if it was down.

I wonder why he can't access the page?
He gets this message for some reason, "Oops! Google Chrome could not find xen.dats.us"
Anyone know what could be causing that for him?
Same problem that killed it for me?

Tell him to switch DNS servers. Restart Chrome. And try again.
Now I am at my office. Using Google DNS. I use Google DNS in my house too, but it miraculously failed to find DATS. :/

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
It sucks when your favourite character dies.

And it really sucks when your favourite character has a grand total of 5 minutes of screentime throughout the entire series... and ends up dying.

But, yeah, side characters die all the time?

It's Naruto, and Masashi Kishimoto hasn't killed off anything close to a main character 'til now. The kids that haven't gotten off of they're anime training wheels yet seem to find this a terrible event or something.

They're really overreacting, especially just for a minor character.

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
It's Naruto, and Masashi Kishimoto hasn't killed off anything close to a main character 'til now. The kids that haven't gotten off of they're anime training wheels yet seem to find this a terrible event or something.

They're really overreacting, especially just for a minor character.
Who dies?

Status
Not open for further replies.