Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
Well, 2013 is looking amazing:
305426_3536979961678_925616146_n.jpg
...Persona 3 movie... and Devil Survivor 2 anime...? ....Really? Kinda.... Kinda want.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Also, sorry for my lack of a "Gtbgn" last night.

DNS issues again. Google has this place routed wrong. My ISP DNS didn't, but last night, it suddenly routed it wrong to. I'm on OpenDNS. Hopefully, it'll cycle through soon. I'm getting sick of these DNS issues.

Is there something that can be done about it? I mean, seriously, these DNS issues are not fun.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Also, sorry for my lack of a "Gtbgn" last night.

DNS issues again. Google has this place routed wrong. My ISP DNS didn't, but last night, it suddenly routed it wrong to. I'm on OpenDNS. Hopefully, it'll cycle through soon. I'm getting sick of these DNS issues.

Is there something that can be done about it? I mean, seriously, these DNS issues are not fun.

blade looked up an alternate DNS thingy for his service and it's worked fine ever since. That might work.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Isn't that the default DNS?

Plus, my ISP is this tinyass countryside ISP.

blade heard that the default one can fuck up. Just google your provider and the term DNS, it's what blade did and the result fixed all problems he had.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
blade heard that the default one can fuck up. Just google your provider and the term DNS, it's what blade did and the result fixed all problems he had.
Um. I googled it. And the only page with DNS info was a page on how to set up Dial-Up.

Status
Not open for further replies.