Sorry, I killed Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Using my Wii to stream anime from my desktop computer through sharing is awesome. I just dump the torrent in the right folder and when it's done I just boot up the WiiMC app on The Homebrew Channel and it's right there for me to watch.

It only supports 480p, but since it's anime it's not the biggest deal, that and it looks better when it upscales on a tv. I've been using it to watch so much One Piece and Psycho-Pass, and it's been awesome.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Psycho-Pass is probably the best anime that's come out this year. It has all of it's characters designed by the author of Katekyo Hitman Rebon as an added bonus too.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Psycho-Pass is probably the best anime that's come out this year. It has all of it's characters designed by the author of Katekyo Hitman Rebon as an added bonus too.
Hnng, yes.

Psycho-Pass is definitely near the top of the list. Btooom is good. Magi, eh. I don't really like it that much.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
I never watched One Piece. Planning to watch after it completed airing (which means for eternal).

Maybe I'll start someday.

The author said it just passed the halfway point earlier this year. It's going to be a while.

Still, the anime is pretty memorable, possibly more so than the manga. It manages to be incredibly silly yet still have great emotional moments (some of which I've actually cried at), it's honestly just all around good (except for a couple of anime filler arcs most of which are completely skippable).

Status
Not open for further replies.