Rocknote's Wave Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocknote

Banned
Rocknote's Wave Blog

WARNING!

WARNING!

I made a voting about Misora-chan, Runa-chan and "others" in my blog.

I hope everyone can vote in my blog and post the reason why you vote "her" in this thread so we can discuss it.

After the end of this voting I will pick some new more materials to vote. So the voting not only one.

The most important part in this thread is tell us which one did you vote and the reason of yours. Have fun.:)

Rocknote

Banned
Eh? That's reminds me she is very cute with that attitude. Did you already vote? If it is, you surely are fast!

Trivial

Yeah, but i'm sure you know what's the case of our trial
Really not connected with the quantity of Misora fan, isn't it??
Hehehe....

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
I voted Luna. A lot of people prefer Misora because of the fact that people got a bad impression of Luna from the anime and it came over, people dislike her hair, and/or Misora is similar to the EXE girl look-wise. Moving on:

I prefer Luna because she has a lot more personality. I love her hair and her attitude and I love how she is. Unlike with Misora who just annoys me. I find her look annoying, her speech annoys me, I don't like her voice, I find her rude and annoyingly "spunky" (Not the right word I want to use, but I can't think of it right now). She just seems to be the girl who'd go around flirting with every guy for fun even while dating someone, that isn't saying she's the type to cheat, but she comes off as a girl who would love to flirt around with every guy who walks near her.

I don't find her gentle or sweet, a lot of the times I feel it could just be an act, and since she seems to be good at nearly everything, why not?

Luna just has something you can relate to. Misora is just an annoying brat in my eyes.

Also, just because more people like Misora does not mean she should be with Subaru. We don't make the show >_> So that can't be a reason at all.

Rocknote

Banned
Thanks for voting and post your reasons.

But still, I won't agree that you talk about Misora.

Like I said, ONLY post your own reason about the person you voted. Please not to say the others character's bad thing even you want to say it.

Want to talk about the character's bad thing? I will give counter hit in the next day on Misora VS Luna tread. Be prepare......

(Hey! I'm already had post about 400! Next target: 500)

Trivial

I vote Luna
I won't say my reason here
Just let all further talk about Misora and Luna in Misora vs Luna thread especially in trial session

Yuri

YUUURRRRIIII LOWELLLLLLLL
Voted Luna. Agreed with Emi.
Most people that view the anime go with Misora, while people who have played the game tend to go more with Luna because of her character development in the game. Not saying Misora didn't change. Also, Misora seems to be a little sister figure. Inviting Subaru to go shopping with her, teasing him, it seems sibling-ish.

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
Emi;29832 said:
I voted Luna. A lot of people prefer Misora because of the fact that people got a bad impression of Luna from the anime and it came over, people dislike her hair, and/or Misora is similar to the EXE girl look-wise. Moving on:

I prefer Luna because she has a lot more personality. I love her hair and her attitude and I love how she is. Unlike with Misora who just annoys me. I find her look annoying, her speech annoys me, I don't like her voice, I find her rude and annoyingly "spunky" (Not the right word I want to use, but I can't think of it right now). She just seems to be the girl who'd go around flirting with every guy for fun even while dating someone, that isn't saying she's the type to cheat, but she comes off as a girl who would love to flirt around with every guy who walks near her.

I don't find her gentle or sweet, a lot of the times I feel it could just be an act, and since she seems to be good at nearly everything, why not?

Luna just has something you can relate to. Misora is just an annoying brat in my eyes.

Also, just because more people like Misora does not mean she should be with Subaru. We don't make the show >_> So that can't be a reason at all.

...... I believe it's the other way round?

Status
Not open for further replies.