Rocknote's Wave Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
Trivial;29845 said:
Um... Emi, please don't make this thread as another thread of Misora vs Luna

I was not trying to :p I just needed to say something about Rocknote's post.

Thirdmaster - Maybe to you, but not to me. There's actually more for why I dislike Misora, but that was the short version.

And for those who know me, Roll has been my favorite character and pink is my favorite color, so to not like the "Roll of the series" and/or someone who's default outfit is pink, I have to dislike them beyond words~

Rocknote - As Trivial said, it's a different topic, no need to bring it up here. Besides, there is no "win or lose" until all the games are finally over, and even then there are still none, because no matter which is chosen, the support will never end.

Rocknote

Banned
It's seems all of them had offline already.

Once again, you are wrong. I'm still disagree with your opinions.

About the support thing I'm only like it and not for bringing up some WAR.

Emi-hime

rocknote;29860 said:
It's seems all of them had offline already.

Once again, you are wrong. I'm still disagree with your opinions.

About the support thing I'm only like it and not for bringing up some WAR.

You can't be wrong in opinions, so no, I'm not wrong. You just need to stop being narrow-minded and think your the only one with an opinion and thus, are the only one supposedly "right".

Rocknote

Banned
It seems like our LunaXSubaru supporter says something hilarious again......

You cannot always compare RNR with RMEXE and just lke I said before Misora is Misora and Subaru is Subaru. They are no connection and don't mix the old and new together.

Once again, you already made a mistake about leaving off topic again just like you did everytime when we talk about those two girls. This is truly unaccepted.

Emi-hime

rocknote;29866 said:
It seems like our LunaXSubaru supporter says something hilarious again......

You cannot always compare RNR with RMEXE and just lke I said before Misora is Misora and Subaru is Subaru. They are no connection and don't mix the old and new together.

Once again, you already made a mistake about leaving off topic again just like you did everytime when we talk about those two girls. This is truly unaccepted.

Uh, no, I didn't. But you seem to think anything that goes against you is funny.

I don't always compare them. I said that seems one small reason. Stop thinking that's what I'm saying, okay? Just again, assuming and picking.

I didn't leave this off topic. I just explained why I prefer Luna. You're the one who decided to attack me and make it off topic, like always.

MegaBly101

Some Guy
DynawaveXD;29850 said:
Voted Luna. Agreed with Emi.
Most people that view the anime go with Misora, while people who have played the game tend to go more with Luna because of her character development in the game. Not saying Misora didn't change. Also, Misora seems to be a little sister figure. Inviting Subaru to go shopping with her, teasing him, it seems sibling-ish.

yeeeeee, you know because if i had a famous pop star such as for example Avril Lavigne as a friend and she be inviting me to go places and teasing me, id so consider her a sibling...lol (sarcasm intended for those who dont take the hint)

Edit - just noticed the whole cut the crap replies, in which case if you want to respond to this do it in the other thread (Misora vs Luna) i apologize for not reading further in

Yuri

YUUURRRRIIII LOWELLLLLLLL
Stop objecting to people's opinions. Everyone has a right to opinion. Doing so permits them to have thoughts which may provoke other questions.
Misora was teasing Subaru as though she'd known him for a long while, like a sibling.
Now to stop posting in this topic..and to lurk...and to facepalm over 9000 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.