Rockman Screenshoots

Trivial

IT'S HILARIOUS

I fully support that

While in battle with only 1 Mettena left, i go to toilet
When i go back, there is only a text in my NDS's upper screen
It's "GAME OVER"
That's the another way

My thought, "Hey, a Mettena can kill Rockman by its ownself, cool!! I love Mettena!!"

Trivial

I AGREE!!!

Well, in EXE, a Mettaur SP is enough to kill you since their shockwave do 250 damage and turn your panel into poison
Now that's the power of Mettaur

In Ryuu, the power of Mettena might be on Mettena 3 J
Double power
Can kill Rockman faster

I LOVE METTENA!!!

Trivial

Sarcastic comments since i don't understand the game

Like i said,
If i don't understand the game, it's fun or even hilarious to see our hero being killed by the easiest enemy
You should try it also
It's fun, trust me

Rocknote

Banned
Being deleted by a single mettena? I had accidentally made Rockman deleted by a mettena before and all of my cousins who saw that laugh at me and said you are as weak as the mettena's baby. What the hell......>_<!

About the Django in battle network 5, I try to find him in undernet but I always meet Bass in the story whenever I try to find Django. I got the GunDelSolEX and Otenko by using cheat but Otenko chip is broken after I got it by using cheat. *sob*

Trivial

But it's fun to see that, isn't it rocknote??

I don't know of a place where we could meet Django in BN 5

Trivial

Who cares about that??
It's your own made fun, so you should enjoy it

I've beat it once, and now currently on beating DS Navis to open the Nebula Area 6's laast door to meet Nebula Gray V2

StelarSX

Jack In!
I was so close to doing that in my MMBN5DTDS(MegaMan Battle Network 5 Double Team DS) Then my ****ing friend had to use his Action Replay on it erasing ALL of my game. I've never forgiven for that either.

Rocknote

Banned
Trivial;29488 said:
Who cares about that??
It's your own made fun, so you should enjoy it

I've beat it once, and now currently on beating DS Navis to open the Nebula Area 6's laast door to meet Nebula Gray V2

What was that? Since my data was erased by a bunch of REAL viruses when the computer was using by my cousins about a whole week. After a week when I found about my computer was busted by the REAL viruses I formated my computer again. That's the problem I don't feel like to play it again.

One more thing, I found a strange guy with a looks of tasty bird on undernet. Who is he anyway?

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
rocknote said:
I found a strange guy with a looks of tasty bird on undernet. Who is he anyway?
Bird guy? You mean him?

74sm.png

That's SwallowMan, AKA LarkMan in the U.S.

Rocknote

Banned
Like you said, Bly's thing is hard to find.

(Off topic thing: My blog is updated so feel free to take a look and give some comment.)