Rockman.EXE Beast+ Episode 01 [DVD] (XviDv3) (h264)

Netto

<b>Release Bot</b><br />"Rockman.EXE"
Episode 01 [DVD] (XviDv3) (h264)

[DATS] Rockman.EXE Beast+ - 01v3 [XviD][DVD][CD307CAF].avi
File Size: 73.62MB
Release Date: April 6, 2008
Trigger: !bp01x
Torrent: Click Here

[DATS] Rockman.EXE Beast+ - 01v3 [h264][DVD][8EBF6593].mkv
File Size: 50.21MB
Release Date: April 6, 2008
Trigger: !bp01h
Torrent: Click Here

Credits
Translation: flyboy87, olid
Timing: Koroku
Typesetting: Koroku
Terminology Check: Akai-Shuichi, Caphi, Dingo
Editing: Akai-Shuichi, digiboy123, Koroku, Trefender
Encoding: Akai-Shuichi, Koroku
RAW Provider: Kaeri, Mizuiro
Quality Check:
sheep.jpg
Roid, celestial_sacred, Tixer, Neo Ness, Kaeri, GSR

Comments
And finally we're done for good with this episode. Here's to hoping we never see it again!

Netto

<b>Release Bot</b><br />"Rockman.EXE"
Episode 01 [RECALLED] (XviD)

This episode has had another version replaced. Please see the initial post for info!

[DATS] Rockman.EXE Beast+ - 01 [XviD][9B67EFAC].avi
File Size: 122.49MB
Release Date: September 19, 2007
Trigger: !bp01

Credits
Translation: flyboy87
TL Check: olid
Special Effects: neochu & Koroku
Terminology Check: Akai-Shuichi
Timing: Koroku
Typesetting: Koroku
Editing: Akai-Shuichi, digiboy123
Encoding: Akai-Shuichi

Downloads
Torrent

Comments
And so here we go! Episode one of the final series in the Rockman.EXE saga.

We're looking for public opinion and comments on how it's typeset and such. Terms are also kinda in the air. Akai says they're right, but some of them just don't feel right, ya know? So if you see something that we did horribly wrong, PLEASE TELL US!

We may be doing a v2 of this, depending on how people respond.

Also, filesize may or may not shrink for future episodes... that's still kinda up in the air too...

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
Also, the logo is a bit, uneven. Chris, the person who made it, has been really busy lately, so haven't had a chance for him to look at it. We released this basically for just for opinions and such :<

I'm uploading to megavideo and megaupload at the moment.

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=461RAUGG

I forgot about this... so no megaupload, sorry ;-;

Caphi

Hi, guys!

I'm sure there's an introductions forum in here somewhere (actually, there isn't), but I thought this would be the best place to show up. Why? Well, I'm from the UnderSquare, and the entirety of the reason I'm here would be this:

Koroku said:
Thanks for the notes. ^_^ You sound like you know a good portion of Japanese. Interested in joining our QC team to look over stuff before release?

Closely followed by:

Koroku said:
If anyone wishes to leave DATS their comments, please do so in the above forum link! Thanks!

Well, I've never let that deter me. So here I am. (The original topic would be here.)

First off, I suspect I'm not nearly as good at Japanese as Koroku (or whatever he calls himself here; Koroku is an unrecognized username in DATSland) thinks I am. I know about the standard one picks up from anime and songs, or rather probably a bit higher, and more than enough to get me in trouble. (At one point, that "skill" such as it is plus a raw Ryuusei episode convinced me, quite briefly, that Warrock was in fact Hoshikawa Daigo.)

Koroku, I think, didn't put up the request for the position of translator (which I'd fail epicly at), but rather as another set of eyes to go over the script and check that something horribly wrong has not occurred in the rescripting (such as, for instance, the little "~san wa iranai" issue) before the episode hits the torrents and the TUS frontpage news. If that's the case, I'll be pleased to say that I consider myself an accomplished proofreader as well as way too deep in the EXE fandom for my own good. Thusly, assuming the offer remains open, and that the second year in college does not eat me alive, I am totally in for it.

I suppose the paragraphs above sort of usurped the post from its other reason for existing, so I'll reiterate it. Hi, everyone, as odd a backdoor into the forum this topic may be. I hope to have hilarious discussions with the lot of you. Have a nice day, entire DATS forum.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Intro forum is the "Guestbook
New visitors should sign in here so that we know who you are and why you're here :)"

And I'm Koroku~~

[23:13] <&Scipio> Whoever has admin permissions, please give Caphi QC permissions ;x

^_^ Welcome to the forums~

Caphi

Scipio;10382 said:
Intro forum is the "Guestbook
New visitors should sign in here so that we know who you are and why you're here :)"

And I'm Koroku~~

[23:13] <&Scipio> Whoever has admin permissions, please give Caphi QC permissions ;x

^_^ Welcome to the forums~

Er, I am not entirely sure what QC permissions entail. I mean, I know that there is probably a certain area of the site where all the raws and scripts are kept, that I can get into as long as I'm logged in, but I don't know where this is, how to get into it, how to send up my comments, what the format is, etc. etc.

Basically, I am asking how I am to go about doing what you've asked me to do.

Thanks again~ This'll be interesting, and probably fun.

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
@_@ Standard QC people don't usually look at scripts or even have lookies at scripts.

@_@ If it's QCing there's a room just for QC encodes that you'll look at.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Bottom of the main page of the forum, you'll see the Copyediting Desk. That's where you'll want to hang out. ^^

rubo zero

Great, you are really cool, subbig Ryuusei no Rockman and now Beast+.
Hope you continue like you are doing now :D

My opinions :p:
Well as Caphi mentioned early the "San wa iranai" thing should be better if you put it as somenthig that Meiji really meants :p

Battle Chip Stadium? I really don`t know the name but it sounded more like Battle Station

"Log Out Zero"¿?

Just my opinions :p, I dont know japanese, not even 100% English xD

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
We appreciate any and all opinions :)

There will likely be a v2 for this.

miforever

Rokkuman-sama~ ^^;;
Probably repeating people again... but there's a few things I picked up on.

"San wa iranai yo" is better left as something akin to "No need for the formalities"

"Battle Chip Stadium" is definately just "Battle Station"

and I'm pretty sure (feel free to correct me ^^; ) that where you have "Log Out Zero" what's actually said is "Return Zero". Was there any particular reason for changing this... just curious is all. ^_^

Other than that, I'm quite impressed by the translation and the quality of this subbing. Nice work guys!

MultiKoopa

Fantastic! I love Rockman.EXE. Now if only somebody in the world would consider doing Stream... ever... ;_;

One thing, though... Doesn't Meijin-san's phrase mean "No need for formalities"? Isn't he basically saying, "Don't use 'san'"?

Thanks a lot for doing Beast+. My EXE experience will soon be complete! =D

MultiKoopa

...woah... I think that's the first use of the Prism chip in all 5 anime series.

....noes... this is only an 8-minute-episode series? :(

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Yes, Meiji-san's line is very much wrong. ^^;;;

And yes, it's only a 10 minute series.